New room 12'x30'x12'h Medical low plant count Gavita's?

Sluicebox

Hello all,
New here but seasoned. Looking to do a new room with modular scrog on wheels. Trying to pick the right Gavita's and AC. Medium: soil, top feed, organics. I was going to go with a 5 ton split A/C tri zone 18k,18k,18k per room, inverter type 54000 btu. Quest dual 155 pint dehuey per room, nat gas co2 gen. Stuck on which Gavita, low plant count 96 between 5 of these rooms. I was planning 5k btu ac per 1k light. Best light and method for meds?, prefer to stick with organics so hydro not an option. Did I mention 12' ceiling? Leaning toward two rows with walkway in center, 4'x30' canopy each side of room, gives me a 4' walkway in center to pull out scrog unit and service all sides. New to sealed rooms, always did passive vent with fans running 45 min on and 15 off with lp co2 during off cycle. Avgd 1.5 per 1k metal halide in ff ocean forest. (done with that) With this high of ceiling do I need that much ac? Any advice deeply appreciated. Thanks and heavy pulls to all.

Gavita rep states a room that size req 16x1kw gavs, no center path put paths next to walls. Have to redo calculations on ac. Also interesting when you crank these up to 1150w you need to add 600 btu ac per. Likely have to go with larger room to still have access. Light the room not the tables. A/C 9 tons? That breaks me.

Back
Top Bottom