New Room - New Ventilation

bluemode

Hi all,

I just moved, have a condo with full basement, I am making a 5x5 room for my grow. I am framing it out and drywalling it from scratch. I'm good on the lighting and growing but stuck on what to do about the ventilation. At first I thought about using two Bathroom exhaust fans. one high for output one low for intake but I think they would be loud and not move enough air. What do you think?

My other option I just thought of is taking small house fans apart mounting them in the drywall and using them.

I learned the hard way how hot a 400 Hps gets and want a good grow. Please advise.

Bluemode...

You can get high cfm computer case fans for like under $20 and they are very quiet. I use a 170 cfm and a 90 cfm and its not loud and is plenty of air.:peace:

I went ahead and bought two six inch house fan. I can mount them in nicely and seal around them into the drywall they are super quiet and really move a lot of air. I built 3/4 of the room today. I will post picks when complete. Thank you for you suggestions the other routes were a bit pricey. Tnxs again.

Bluemode...

Back
Top Bottom