New 'round here

UltraEndurance420

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for having me. And thanks so much for the plethora of information provided; it's incredible!

I am completely new to horticulture (but have enjoyed the many benefits of cannabis for years) and boy am I loving it. Learning new things is rad. After a month or two of reading and gathering supplies, I started my first grow back on May 24, with 2 auto's in soil indoors using 100w LED. Everything is going good so far. I have a post under grow journals but haven't taught myself how to link it yet :bongrip:

I work in the medical field and race ultra endurance mountain bike races in my free time.

I look forward to chatting with and getting to know everyone! Thanks for having me! Cheers :snowboating:

Welcome Ultra to 420 Magazine just saw your bike ride at @OldSmokey’s thread .
Here you go ,but you need to put it in your signature . Makes it easy for us to check out your grows !
First Time Grower Here! Royal Gorilla Autos

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for having me. And thanks so much for the plethora of information provided; it's incredible!

I am completely new to horticulture (but have enjoyed the many benefits of cannabis for years) and boy am I loving it. Learning new things is rad. After a month or two of reading and gathering supplies, I started my first grow back on May 24, with 2 auto's in soil indoors using 100w LED. Everything is going good so far. I have a post under grow journals but haven't taught myself how to link it yet :bongrip:

I work in the medical field and race ultra endurance mountain bike races in my free time.

I look forward to chatting with and getting to know everyone! Thanks for having me! Cheers :snowboating:
I'm in the medical field as well don't feel bad, it too me 3 tries to insert a link to my journal and I'm not too sure it's working... If someone could go take a peek...that would rock. I'm new as well. The info and people are awesome, I've learned a bunch so far.

Back
Top Bottom