new seeds from herbies - any advice on the strains welcomed

devils letuce

just placed my next order from herbies for my next grow... i went all feminized photos this time except for one sweet dark devil ..shes pretty is the only reason she made it lol...

Product Quantity Price
Sweet Dark Devil Autoflowering Feminised Seeds
1 Seeds Per Pack 1 £8.35 (1x £8.35)

Strain Hunters Money Maker Feminised Seeds
3 Seeds Per Pack 1 £10.89 (1x £10.89)

Female White Widow X Big Bud Feminised Seeds
1 Seeds Per Pack 1 £4.36 (1x £4.36)

Heavyweight Fruit Punch Feminised Seeds
1 Seeds Per Pack 1 £6.60 (1x £6.60)

Seedmakers Jack Widow Feminised Seeds
1 Seeds Per Pack 1 £4.14 (1x £4.14)

Female Lemon Kush Feminised Seeds
4 Seeds Per Pack 1 £7.92 (1x £7.92)

Barneys L.S.D Feminised Seeds
1 Seeds Per Pack 1 £7.84 (1x £7.84)

FREE: 1 X ROYAL QUEEN CRITICAL FEMINISED SEED, 2 X WORLD OF SEEDS NORTHERN LIGHTS X BIG BUD FEMINISED SEEDS, 5 X SKUNK HAZE REGULAR SEEDS (FREE SEEDS) 20 total . wont need seeds for a while !!!!!!!!!!!!! clones clones clones

Re: new seeds from herbies ..any advice on the strains welcomed

I saw a grow by a large breeder, They grew two WW, one in hydro and one in organic soil, This was the only strain they grew that did better in soil than in hydro.

If you search the strains on the forum, youll find a few of them have grow journals to check out. I know for a fact there was a recent MM grow.

im actually trolling the journals right now looking and learning everything i can for my next grow ..havent decided what seeds to grow first .. i know the dark devil will be included .. i had herbies substitute the skunk haze for afghan kush/skunk cause i read all the praises on those seeds ..

Hey mate I just received my white widow x big bud and royal queen critical, germinating them at the moment and everythings looking good. would love some feed back on these also.

what are your grow conditions? nutes? soil? hydro? lights?

i have a northern light X big bud from wos at 70 days going now and she was so easy to grow ..

2014-08-01_20-36-47_658.jpg
2014-08-01_20-36-56_877.jpg
2014-08-01_20-37-16_695.jpg
2014-08-01_20-37-48_290.jpg

Hey mate I just received my white widow x big bud and royal queen critical, germinating them at the moment and everythings looking good. would love some feed back on these also.
Hey crunchie, do you have a journal going for those seeds yet, got the same ones in the mail this week, I germinated 1 white widow, and 1 skunk haze (or whatever the it was they sent with the royal queen for free). I put mine in rock wool two days ago and they have popped out of the cube already. Would like to follow your grow if your growing the same strain.

Hey devils letuce, how tall is that Northern Lights @ 70 days? I planted two beans of Northern Lights about 20 days ago (my first grow) and they're are just now really starting to take off.

my seeds just shipped out today .. i just inherited a complete general hydro water farm . i wander if its worth learning about and using this ..

Hey devils letuce, how tall is that Northern Lights @ 70 days? I planted two beans of Northern Lights about 20 days ago (my first grow) and they're are just now really starting to take off.

when i dropped my seed there was only one or two post about them and we were growing different ways so not much to compare and learn

shes probably almost 3 feet tall.. is yours an auto?
soil or hydro? what kind of soil if your using soil? pot size?
lights?
light schedule?
nutes?
temps/rh?
ph?

when i dropped my seed there was only one or two post about them and we were growing different ways so not much to compare and learn

shes probably almost 3 feet tall.. is yours an auto?
soil or hydro? what kind of soil if your using soil? pot size?
lights?
light schedule?
nutes?
temps/rh?
ph?

Thanks for your response! I started 2 Northern Lights, 1 White Widow (which is a week behind and a long story), and 1 Blue Cheese and have been vegging close to three weeks now. Will probably wait another 3-4 weeks before flowering.

Nope, not auto, but feminized!

Not soil, using Coco Coir and Perlite in 3 gal pots, wish I would have gone larger!

Lights are all fluorescent, but several different types, T-8, T-12, CFLs, for a total of about 540 watts. It includes two monster 100 watt CFLs. Currently using 2,700 & 6,500 but mostly 6,500. When flowering I will change all of my tubes to 2,700 leaving a couple of the 6,500. I started them on 18/6, then 20/4, but about a week ago I went to 24/0.

Nutes are Fox Farm trio!

The temperature is steady at 74-76F, and the RH steady at 49-51. I need a dehumidifier in the room or the RH will get over 80, I'm planning on dropping it into the 40-45 range during flowering.

I try to keep the PH of everything I give them at 5.2-6.2, but seems to end up right a 6.

I think one of the best things I did about a week ago was to use a fan to keep a light breeze blowing over them, they really seem to like that! I've made a few minor mistakes but it is my first grow!

Here is a quick pic of the larger Northern Lights taken 19 days after sprouting.

Thanks for your response! I started 2 Northern Lights, 1 White Widow (which is a week behind and a long story), and 1 Blue Cheese and have been vegging close to three weeks now. Will probably wait another 3-4 weeks before flowering.

Nope, not auto, but feminized!

Not soil, using Coco Coir and Perlite in 3 gal pots, wish I would have gone larger!

Lights are all fluorescent, but several different types, T-8, T-12, CFLs, for a total of about 540 watts. It includes two monster 100 watt CFLs. Currently using 2,700 & 6,500 but mostly 6,500. When flowering I will change all of my tubes to 2,700 leaving a couple of the 6,500. I started them on 18/6, then 20/4, but about a week ago I went to 24/0.

Nutes are Fox Farm trio!

The temperature is steady at 74-76F, and the RH steady at 49-51. I need a dehumidifier in the room or the RH will get over 80, I'm planning on dropping it into the 40-45 range during flowering.

I try to keep the PH of everything I give them at 5.2-6.2, but seems to end up right a 6.

I think one of the best things I did about a week ago was to use a fan to keep a light breeze blowing over them, they really seem to like that! I've made a few minor mistakes but it is my first grow!

Here is a quick pic of the larger Northern Lights taken 19 days after sprouting.

a fan is great to strengthen the plants and to keep hot stale air circulation away from the base of the plant and canopy up to your ventilation. do u have fresh air coming in ? ph is an issue that i think is per strain . i just started to get mine were its 6.5 in and 6,4 out and my plant is showing she lives me for it . i struggled with ph the entire first and mid second grow trying to use the liquid colored ph strips ..never again .. the nlxbb has doubled its bud size since .. and i have been comparing notes with a guy growing the same plant on autoflower network and he feeds his girl nutes every watering and it was loving it so i have started doing the same ..that my be bad advice if u ask many people on here but the plant hasent complained .
3 gallon pots are pretty good to have her in and since shes not an auto u can transplant her when needed.. also since its an auto your plants growth will likey be less than mine .. the autos were easy but im growing mainly fem photo plants now to go for more yield and different options to play with like ,cropping,lst,topping exc..

on the lights . i know nothing about cfls .. i have a fer t-5s and t-8s i was given but i have yet to use them . if i didnt feel like my yield would suffer it would be cheaper to use them for sure because this 400w and the fans and ac it uses to cool it get costly...

ive been using gh flora series but i just got the whole ff line soil ,nutes,and the ff open sesame ,chi ching and beasty bloomz and sledgehammer..havent used any yet on my new seedling {Hawaiian skunk haze} since its in ff ocean Forrest and light warrior and they have enough nutes in the soil for the first month .

I herd the water farms are good but if your not careful you can over water with the drip.. if I'm thinking about the right ones lol

to me its to much to learn right now and i think i will stick to soil ..

Back
Top Bottom