New Seeds

Nyhm Reaper

A few new seeds came into my possession today. Our friendly neighborhood "Med Guy" is a close friend of mine. When he comes into a seed or 2 he labels them and puts them up. We made a little trade today. I got 1 OG/Purp, 1 Grape Ape and 2 Lady Liberty. Cant wait to see how these come out...

:Namaste:

A couple of my grow buddies that I talk to in person said the same exact thing. Everybody wants the OG/Purp. From what I was told the colas actually look like clusters of purple grapes.

I cant wait. I honestly think I like growing it more than ingesting it.. I know, that sounds strange but just sitting and talking to my plants is like therapy for me and it stimulates the plants so its win/win... :Namaste:

If you've never grown before, and you spend a lot of time with your plants, cutting the first one is really difficult to do. It almost hurts a bit.. all that time spent, and now.. you have to cut it down.

Growing it is far more addictive than I ever expected, and the things I learned with Cannabis I'm able to apply to growing other plants, vegetables, etc..

I thought I'd get bored after my first grow, nope. lol I was so excited to start the next ones, I haven't even completed the first grow yet.

Back
Top Bottom