New smoken spot

sammystoner

ok, like always i came home today tired from school and work so i planed on takeing an nap. well before i sleep anytime of the day i usally blaze a bowl for sweet dreams so i geared up with a altoids case of joints,my cd player, and an lighter and began to walk down my street towards the forest where lies my smoken spot.well i go down a few paths climb over a couple fallen trees and adventualy find my lawn chair that over looks a waterfall.so i smoke my joint and some how end up going the wrong way...soo i keep walking and walking and then....there is a fuckn tunnel....and its 7 pm so its pitch black...but what the hell i manage to walk threw...on the other side...IM STOPED BY A MOTHER FUCKN FENCE!!!...now im lost..im darkness....but i begin to follow the fence farther and farther up this hill feeling with my hands...then BANG!....outta no where theres a big ass hole in the fence..so..i decide im lost enough...why not!...after trecking this far i finaly fall down a hill crashing on my face at the bottom...i lay there in depression thinkn...hmmmm should i just fall asleep...but then without moving i look up...LIGHTS....i follow the lights..deeper and deeper into the forest closer and closer to the light...at last i crawl outta the forest ...finding myself miles away in a place called OAK CREST VILLAGE...its a sort of old folks home...so i walk around for a moment and i turn a corner and find a huge pond...and a walk way around it...on the other side of the walk way (paralel to the pond) is a huge fuckn hill....with a single tree ontop....so i climb and climb and climb and reach the top...next to the tree is a bench...i sit down and over look the view....beautiful....houses in the distance...large buildings...all shineing in the dark ... so i spark a joint....after that...i smoke a ciggerate...then another joint....i dozed off.....and walked home later.........sorry if the spellings bad...im high as FUCK...stay blazin..im out.. :grinjoint: :smokin: :cool:

thats a sweet story man i wish i had a tree to smoke at man, i just live in the woods but there is no single tree

rome420 said:
thats a sweet story man i wish i had a tree to smoke at man, i just live in the woods but there is no single tree

how can it be the woods if there are no trees maybee you should call it the grounds

cool story man.

Back
Top Bottom