New & SO Happy to be here! Needn a Lil Advice tho, Can you Please Help A Sista Out?

ANIMALAMI

High Y'all! I'm New and wanted to introduce. My Name is Haley, from The Beautiful Islands of NC, my personal paradise and so Thankful to have in my backyard.
I am growing some beauties as we speak. Outdoors and jus topped for the 12th time. Lollipopping too and they are about 2 1/2-3ft y'all. Question is, Should I send into bloom now or Keep on toppin? Also, how big should the newest leaves be before I push into bloom , or should I let them go Naturally as they are super healthy, strong and sticky.. Lol.
One more question (from you much wiser growers) I am looking into ordering seeds.... Since iI obviously have a knack for growing
I have severe, chronic low back pain.... What strain would Taste yum, and gimme more of a body buzz than head.. I need energy yet suffering from anxiety... Something that def won't make me anxious.
Id love to try something fruity, if possible... I REALLY would appreciate any advice on this as researching like crazy I think has made me more confused... Lol
Hey, thanks in advance! BTW, 420,Y'ALL ROCK! thanks for tha Welcome!
Peace✌and One Love

Kissa Jade

*Can I post pics? If so... How? Thanks so muc!!

Re: New & SO Happy to be here! Needn a Lil Advice tho, Can you Please Help A Sista Ou

Hi AAI and :welcome: to :420:

High CBD strains are touted as being much more medicinal, you might want to check into those. If nobody chimes in with suggestions here though you might want to repost your question in the FAQs forum or the Medical Marijuana forum.

As far as flowering, that's really up to you and how big you want your plants. If you are planning to force flower outside you'll have to be able to keep the plants dark consistently until the days are 12/12 and shorter. Problems there and your plants could go back into veg or worse, hermie. I think most outdoor growers let mother nature take care of the flowering.

If you'd like some tips on using and navigating the site check out New Member Start Links which really is a great place to get started.

:peace:

Re: New & SO Happy to be here! Needn a Lil Advice tho, Can you Please Help A Sista Ou

hiya and welcome
start a journal to get more attention and advice
we luv pics around here so feel free to post post post!!
take care and good luck

I can't figure out how to upload pics... Gonna keep trying tho.. I'm new to the forum world.. Lol
Peace

Check out the New Member Start links link in my previous post, there is a tutorial on pictures posting in there! :)

Welcome ANIMALAMI - my primary reason for being here is to make meds for self and loved ones and raise awareness for the amazing healing properties of cannabis. I have links in my signature below for creating and dosing with CCO (Concentrated Cannabis Oil aka RSO). Please help spread the awareness so that everyone can benefit from the best plant on earth. :peace:
The oil offers the best best medicinal benefits and healing properties - chronic pain will be best helped with high CBD strains but an overall wellness plan should include high THC as well. For daytime I prefer 50/50 mix of high THC and high CBD strain and for nighty night I prefer indica strains with high CBD.

Hi animalami you have to upload your pictures tO the photo gallery then you can post them by clicking my photos in the bottom left corner . Hope this helps and welcome to the world of 420 forum :) :welcome:

As far as flowering, that's really up to you and how big you want your plants. If you are planning to force flower outside you'll have to be able to keep the plants dark consistently until the days are 12/12 and shorter. Problems there and your plants could go back into veg or worse, hermie. I think most outdoor growers let mother nature take care of the flowering.

We make "bloom boxes", when im in a really sunny country, i make a big "box" outside, say 1.5m high ans however bigger space you need m2..
make the walls light proof so they no light can come through.. then put your babys inside, and get some thick canvas, i used the stuff from big trucks before, and when it was doubled up it was letting no light through for a roof :) (canvas is better because its flexable, appose to sheets of wood with gaps etc)

Then you just have to cover them at 7 pm, and uncover them at 7am (or whatever is good for where you are) et voila :)

I found that in sunny counrtys, we got much more crystals and better yields because we used the summer sun ( veg from march til may, then force flower with a bloom box)

Bloom Box :) its a DIY thing lol

Check out CBD crew online. I have chronic back pain so I started growing the CBD Nordic from sensi seeds. Don't know what I would do with out it. I will add some pics of it soon for you

Back
Top Bottom