New SoCal Member

greglovegreen

Hey everybody my name is Greg and im the new guy here. I live in the inland empire area of southern California and am a medical marijuana patient as well as grower. I work full time in the medical field and cultivate on the side. I enjoy learning more about cannabis cultivation and am a pro cannabis activist and look forward to meeting more like minded people Greg

Hello greglovegreen, great to have you here with us! :welcome: to :420:

We look forward to your contributions in the various areas of your interests. There are some links here New Member Start Links that you might find useful to that end.

Peace. :Namaste:

greglovegreen, :welcome: to :420:. We are glad that you are here. I am glad to see another activist here. Pantagruel posted a great link that has many fine threads in it that may be of interest to you. We are informing the world about cannabis and hemp blessings. I have fun growing our favorite herb. I use it medically and recreationally also. Look around and if you have any questions then the Frequently Asked Questions is a good place to look for answers or to ask questions. Have fun my friend. :peace:

Hey everybody my name is Greg and im the new guy here. I live in the inland empire area of southern California and am a medical marijuana patient as well as grower. I work full time in the medical field and cultivate on the side. I enjoy learning more about cannabis cultivation and am a pro cannabis activist and look forward to meeting more like minded people Greg

:welcome: greglovegreen now you have another (north) SoCal 420 neighbor, great choice in website. You can find no better.

Nice to know we have a new member w medical skills.:thumb:

please stop by, jump in, and say hello to Fluxy Lady, she's,,,,,,,,,, different than anything I've ever seen, and I grew her!

Helpful links at the bottom of this page may help you find some of what you seek. ENJOY:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom