New soil grower: what should & should I not do?

HigherTheHigh

Hello all!

So iv always been a coco grower and this year iv decided to go for a whole organic setup, all for taste this year!

So they are 23 days old from breaking soil, topped at 3rd node giving me 6 main nodes to play with, they were in a coco/peat style medium, was'nt the best medium i must say but it did say it had its own nutrients in, but they have been getting fed BioBizz Bio-Grow 1ml per 1L & BioBizz Fish Mix 1ml per 1L.

Iv transplanted them today into BioBizz All Mix, 1 plant in a 20L pot & 2 in 11L pots, these are there final pots, fed them plain water PH'd at 6.4.

When can i start feeding them the Bio-Grow & Fish Mix again?

Iv also got some other organic nutrients called Mother Pukka Budwiser as its high in calcium %, i can also use it as a foliage spray, does anyone know will the plant benefit from calcium it needs from just a misting once or twice a day?

Im moving them into a 1x1m tent and plan to put them under a 600w MH bulb, because there so small do you think i should dim it down to 250w?

Do i have to measure any PH coming out the base of the pot?

I must admit when i grew in coco i still never filled them till any run of really, never had any problems through out any grows either, still with a great root mass as always, but i did use root enhancers, so will i get any problems if to only water enough? im pretty good at judging the weight when my plants are nearly dry, (the reason i never let any drain off is due to my HM in the tent, my room adjusts daily so its hard enough keeping them at a steady 50), i could try drain them off but its fair to say im not that fit to be keep on getting down to empty pots :passitleft:.

Here they are anyway this is today so im hoping they take to the All Mix very nicely :).

check out emilya on here and angrybird to. they are the go to for most soil growers. their knowledg3 and skill is excellent. Emilya has a lot of "how to" tjreads runni g that will no doubt answer any of your issues. They are both helpful and friendly.

watering is key,, no question.. em has some real good info there

The Proper Way To Water A Potted Plant

watch the ph as well,, just over six is nice,, for soil,

karma sent friend,, nuttin to it,,cheers

i will mention this,, imo,, if you are not getting any runoff from your plants when watering,, then the complete soil package is not getting wet,, only saturation will do that,, again,, imo

Back
Top Bottom