New Spider 16/8 Grow Journal 2015

7Dust

Spider 16
20150629_152745.jpg

:welcome:

Hi everybody.... I am currently testing the Spider16 for Twilight LED's and hopefully we are going to see what the most power COB light currently on the market will do.... I will post up the specs as given to me by Jason from Twilight....
Model Number Spider 16-1440
Type of Light Source Epistar and Bridgelux Chip
Quantity of LED 16PCS COB LED
Input Voltage(V) AC100V-240V
Wavelength Range 370~850nm :high-five:
Ratio of each COB LED UV380 1PCS
IR730 1PCS
6500K 2PCS
440NM 4PCS
460NM 6PCS
580NM 1PCS
610NM 1PCS
630NM 4PCS
660NM 10PCS
Coverage 7'*7' at 12"
Color of Lamp Body Black
Input Voltage 100~240V AC
Frequency 50/60 HZ
Input Current 600mA
Lens beamangle 60/90/120 degrees
Par Value 200mm: 3000.1µmol
Working Environment -25~55 degree
Chip Epistar and Epileds
Size of Lamp Body L500*W500*H60mm
Packing Size L550*W550*H113mm
Weight 17.6kg
Packing Weight unknown:Namaste:
20150629_152856.jpg

:circle-of-love
Last few months we been helping another with the R&D with this system. thru many many emails and chats back and forth we think we got it whipped.
:high-five:First Good Friend of mine was helping Twilight Group in adding a New High tech light to the US.
And so she Did and had a bit of a time with the light. First switch would burn up then wiring was needing improvements and heating was major one. I help best i could knowing i could help with electrical issues. not claiming i am a guru. or anything like that. I was in other fields. But technical stuff i love. so i helped best i could. After weeks of parts and accessories we have this.
:circle-of-love:
:Namaste:
NEW SPIDER 16/8 Combo LED full Spect Light.
and its big.
Stands 4x4x3 tall. and is Bright. more than 3000 lux or more. i will test it later.
20150629_154327.jpg
20150629_154307.jpg
20150629_152856.jpg

:circle-of-love:
SO COME JOIN ME > hopefully we can have a good time.

I added to my veg tent atm. She has
HEAVY deflation LST done on them.
Ok.
Blk Gum started in April . Along with Soviet Ripper. And my Blk Jack Strain.
Also have babies. WW and WW/Master Key
They are currently under a home aid spider 6. From the broken light I mentioned early.

Here is a video of unit working and new features.
Video is up.
[video=youtube;wJdBXK-MIVU]
[/video]

Yeah I got get on a computer work on that. I did it on smart phone. Guess it's not that smart

I am def interested to see how this works out.

Nice looking light there.

Yes it is Nay. Bright too. You work around it and go outside everything is bright green. Looks wicked

Finally a lamp from China that looks well made for growing our favorite plants! Looks like it blows a lot, but in a good way! Looking forward to see the results!

Since you are "testing", I imagine you're going to test what is the "real" current draw on this bad boy! 6 amps is hard to believe...

And... How can I get a free $1500 lamp for testing on my colombian land strains???? I have a hungry green beast.

Vlad

Finally a lamp from China that looks well made for growing our favorite plants! Looks like it blows a lot, but in a good way! Looking forward to see the results!

Since you are "testing", I imagine you're going to test what is the "real" current draw on this bad boy! 6 amps is hard to believe...

And... How can I get a free $1500 lamp for testing on my colombian land strains???? I have a hungry green beast.

Vlad
Yeah will post current amp drawn an all. Going post everything..
good eye on that. Impressive. It has a special feature I requested for that amps. Soon as I get this video working you will see what I told them to do about the power. At first it would just cook and burnt almost every wire in it. But after phone calls chats and all. I think they got it. I hope so

So what did you do to get these swell capitalist fellows to give you their lamp for a test? I'm a noob in marketing, but must know please, so then one day I can get free lamps sent to me in SA and I test them on mind-melting ancient sativa land strains. I am one of the few growers that don't have a federal government saying my plant is equivalent to heroin. Here it is legal, what better way to make a capitalist who cares about obeying the law look very good!!!

Vlad

So what did you do to get these swell capitalist fellows to give you their lamp for a test? I'm a noob in marketing, but must know please, so then one day I can get free lamps sent to me in SA and I test them on mind-melting ancient sativa land strains. I am one of the few growers that don't have a federal government saying my plant is equivalent to heroin. Here it is legal, what better way to make a capitalist who cares about obeying the law look very good!!!

Vlad

well another person had the light for a journal. Our electrical output for USA is not like Europe. She had switch burn up and wires and everything went wrong. I love the woman. So I could not let her go thru all of it and burn her house down. Her man said get it out of the house . So she did. Now I'm stuck with it. But it's all good. I like to help folks so I helped fix it. Nae got light and post a journal

well another person had the light for a journal. Our electrical output for USA is not like Europe. She had switch burn up and wires and everything went wrong. I love the woman. So I could not let her go thru all of it and burn her house down. Her man said get it out of the house . So she did. Now I'm stuck with it. But it's all good. I like to help folks so I helped fix it. Nae got light and post a journal

LMAO!!! I am relieved. Excellent history then for the unique scenario that is unfolding right before us!! I look forward to the results man. Funny to hear that the original wiring was crap and almost burned the wooden house down! It's unbelievable what the consumer has to put up with these days. It's like standing at the bottom of a $hit avalanche. But that's just my bleak opinion on global situations. Glad to see a fellow engineer helping everybody, and what a treat for you, repairing a marijuana lamp of all things!

:thumb: Vlad

I'll be watching the current draw report. I guess 450-600 watt real power. Let's see if I'm joking or not. I'm an electronic engineer in case that helps my own opinion. I've seen plenty of lamps from china running less current on the chips than advertised and I build my own and test them. This is one of my fanless prototypes.

IMG-20150324-00375.jpg

Vlad

I'll be watching the current draw report. I guess 450-600 watt real power. Let's see if I'm joking or not. I'm an electronic engineer in case that helps my own opinion. I've seen plenty of lamps from china running less current on the chips than advertised and I build my own and test them. This is one of my fanless prototypes.

IMG-20150324-00375.jpg

Vlad
122 v. at 6.8 amps. here some pics. of it. note. its not this one. this one is all changes i need to run in a home. US doesnt have electrical like everyone else does.
20150602_155030.jpg
20150602_154718.jpg

here is one i made from the burnt spider. i spared few lights to use. so after talking to few friends here. and the computer shells seem to be nice lights. so i made me one. Spider 6

first tent. has a homeaid LED out of the burnt spider unit.
20150628_1506421.jpg
20150628_1507251.jpg

24 hours now. and temp is still good. maybe little high but ok range at least
20150629_213803.jpg
20150629_213748.jpg
20150629_183812.jpg
20150629_213719.jpg
and yes you can shut half lights off and or run all 16.

thats is the 16-(8) two in one.

IMG-20150324-00375.jpg

Vlad
i made one few days ago. out of the burnt light , its been hard helping them fix something 12,000 miles away.
what i had to do show them the wires installed were not able to carry the loads causing the switch to melt. so we added new switches. 2 of them for people like me dont need 16 lights. only need enough. they can get both now. 2 - in 1

Back
Top Bottom