New Sponsor: Dr. Seeds From Canada

Thanks again for your ideas ... it all makes good sense.

I'm not a rep for them either but I was able to get it to work. Start over from the beginning by emptying your cart. Then just add any three packs of seeds for now. Enter your code 3 FOR 2. The cart will most likely show the coupon applied, but a value of zero. If you view your cart it may only show one pack of seeds in there. Add a couple of more packs and you should see the coupon applied. Tinker with the amounts and add the seeds YOU WANT at this point and the code should remember and apply accordingly.

There's obviously an issue with the site but you can get it to work with the trick above... or at least I did. :goodluck:

I'm not a rep for them either but I was able to get it to work. Start over from the beginning by emptying your cart. Then just add any three packs of seeds for now. Enter your code 3 FOR 2. The cart will most likely show the coupon applied, but a value of zero. If you view your cart it may only show one pack of seeds in there. Add a couple of more packs and you should see the coupon applied. Tinker with the amounts and add the seeds YOU WANT at this point and the code should remember and apply accordingly.

There's obviously an issue with the site but you can get it to work with the trick above... or at least I did. :goodluck:

I'll give it another shot later, but before I do that, I wanted to go through your journal and @EastCoastGhost 's journal to see how these seeds and strains are playing out.

ttyl

I wanted to go through your journal
I'll be posting a pic update shortly of the Dr.'s Gorilla Alien and White Widow. I'm also running the CD #4 that you are purchasing. I'll be posting a pic update on that shortly at the comp grow journal.

Just a quick photo drop of @DrSeeds genetics in my outdoor grow. I have four plants - two each Cinderella 99 and Critical Mass. They were kind of runty looking during the spring and early summer with the crappy weather. However, in the past month or so they have really taken off. They started throwing pistils within the past week, and are stretching like crazy. They are all the "fast" genetics. That one tall spike is just under 6' tall, most of the other stems are between 4-5'. And huge flipping leaves!! :)

Just a quick photo drop of @DrSeeds genetics in my outdoor grow. I have four plants - two each Cinderella 99 and Critical Mass. They were kind of runty looking during the spring and early summer with the crappy weather. However, in the past month or so they have really taken off. They started throwing pistils within the past week, and are stretching like crazy. They are all the "fast" genetics. That one tall spike is just under 6' tall, most of the other stems are between 4-5'. And huge flipping leaves!! :)

Wow! I wasn't aware you were doing a Dr. Seeds grow ... and outside too ... I'm soooo jealous ... lol ... because we ran out of time this summer ... just too much on the go with the rest of our gardening.

You've gotta do something cool with those huge fan leaves and post a photo.

Ahhh and it just clicked ... you're the guy running the Chem grow I have been interested in ... nice to meet you (again maybe ) ... :)

Alright ... I have a question to post on that Chem thread ... and then I'm back to reading more journals while I have some quiet time.

Quick question for @DrSeeds ... Why are the Cinderella 99 seeds twice the price of all the other seeds. Twice the yield? Twice the THC? Twice the growth speed? ... just curious :)

Okay ... I'm adding your journal to my read list.

:surf:

Wow! I wasn't aware you were doing a Dr. Seeds grow ... and outside too ... I'm soooo jealous ... lol ... because we ran out of time this summer ... just too much on the go with the rest of our gardening.

Hey SQ... yes! We've exchanged a couple of posts on different threads. Nice to run into you again here. I am really happy with these outdoor girls. Just to clarify, none of my journals are "sponsored," - I bought all the seeds, lights, tent, etc. But I do have several of Dr. Seeds' strains in my little collection. If I can, I like to support sponsors of the 420 website when I am buying stuff.

I know the feeling about running out of time too! Fortunately, I started these outdoor girls inside back in the late winter.

Hope the rest of your garden is looking great - what are you growing, veggies?

See you over on the Chem thread!

Hey peeps. If I ordered seeds today, but didn't plant til April/2020, would they still be viable then?

In my experience that shouldn't be a problem. I keep mine in a zip lock bag with desicant packs in the freezer. Others keep them in a baggie in the drawer of the fridge. Cool, dry and dark are the main things.

Thx man. :thumb: I've heard conflicting opinions on seed longevity. The consensus seems to be that they will be fine if stored properly.

I have heard about viability decreasing slowly over a period of years, but 6-9 months shouldn't make a difference if stored well. Good luck with the spring grow.

That’s one thing I like about Dr. Seeds, their shipping is great. I live in the US and I think I got mine in 5 or 6 days so that’s pretty fast. I’ve got some GG#4 seeds on the way now that I won on their photo contest thread, can’t wait to try those out. I will be harvesting a couple of their dosidos in another week, tomorrow makes 65 days flower and I’m gonna take them to 70. I got two different phenos and both are gonna be fire ✌️

That’s one thing I like about Dr. Seeds, their shipping is great. I live in the US and I think I got mine in 5 or 6 days so that’s pretty fast. I’ve got some GG#4 seeds on the way now that I won on their photo contest thread, can’t wait to try those out. I will be harvesting a couple of their dosidos in another week, tomorrow makes 65 days flower and I’m gonna take them to 70. I got two different phenos and both are gonna be fire ✌
I’m having a hard time deciding which ones to pop. Wish there were more journals on the strains.

Back
Top Bottom