New Sponsor: Dr. Seeds From Canada

DrSeeds

Hello everyone, this is Rebecca from Dr. Seeds. I am your Customer Service agent.
For those of you who do not know Dr. Seeds, we are a Seedbank from Canada. We sell a wide range of Feminized, Autoflowering and CBD strains in collectible tins.
Dr. Seeds has a good deal for 420 Magazine followers. You can get 3 strains for the price of 2. Here is the link to the page.
If you are considering ordering from us, please take time to read our return policy. Specifically note that while we guarantee delivery, we do not guarantee germination. We don't have a problem with germination issues typically and receive a lot of positive feedback every week about our genetics and customer success, but we believe in transparency and want new customers to know what our return policy is so there is no misunderstandings after an order.
We hope to hear from you soon. We will be sending some current customers to this website to post some pictures soon so that you can get to know us better by hearing from people who have tried out seeds already.
If you have any questions you can email me directly at rebecca@drseeds.net.

Welcome to our virtual family Rebecca. I have no doubt that you will love it here.
Thanks for being a sponsor and for being transparent with your policies.
Those are some very cool tins btw.

@HighTechRasta , what’s your flavor? I ordered bubba kush, bubble gum autos and blue cheese photo. I’ll be growing in ffof, I’ll also try to do a decent journal.
Being Old School, I'm thinking White Widow, Northern Lights, NY Sour Diesel, all photos.
Will only run 2 at a time though. Hope to get a new Quantum Board light before these new beans go to 12/12...
:Rasta:

Hello everyone, this is Rebecca from Dr. Seeds. I am your Customer Service agent.
For those of you who do not know Dr. Seeds, we are a Seedbank from Canada. We sell a wide range of Feminized, Autoflowering and CBD strains in collectible tins.
Dr. Seeds has a good deal for 420 Magazine followers. You can get 3 strains for the price of 2. Here is the link to the page with the promo code.
If you are considering ordering from us, please take time to read our return policy. Specifically note that while we guarantee delivery, we do not guarantee germination. We don't have a problem with germination issues typically and receive a lot of positive feedback every week about our genetics and customer success, but we believe in transparency and want new customers to know what our return policy is so there is no misunderstandings after an order.
We hope to hear from you soon. We will be sending some current customers to this website to post some pictures soon so that you can get to know us better by hearing from people who have tried out seeds already.
If you have any questions you can email me directly at rebecca@drseeds.net.
[/QUOTE

No cash orders ??

Oh this is too good to be true for us Canadians! Welcome to :420: @DrSeeds! We had a Canadian seed sponsor here a while back, so all I can say is thanks for supporting the magazine and it's mission of Creating Cannabis Awareness.
I'll be sure to throw some cash your way!
:Rasta:

Yeah, I can imagine. Cannabis is legal and you have a domestic source for seeds, that's awesome.

Back
Top Bottom