New Sponsor: Dr. Seeds From Canada

If anybody is interested my journal is dr.seeds GG strain. Mentioned that I didn’t want to name names in the journal but seeing as they are sponsors here we go. So far I’m 2/2 with germination.

Hey everybody!

I thought I would give a quick write up on my experience with dealing with @DrSeeds

Their website loads fast, and has a crisp clean look to it. Upon entry they have several categories that you can quickly access. Each category then provides a filter that can scale your search down depending what you are looking for.
Adding items to your cart is simple, as is the checkout process.
I ordered three tins, the WW, Gorilla Zkittlez, and the Gorilla Alien. One of the tins were free, as part of a promo or standard operating procedure, but I paid for ten and I received five free!
View media item 1667029
I placed my order early evening on Tuesday(3/26), through Interac E-Transfer, and the payment was accepted the following morning. By 6:30pm I received a notice from Canada Post(CP) stating shipping details were prepared, and a shipping label had been created. It hasn't been shipped yet, just the label had been created.
View media item 1667030
On Thursday I received another notice stating CP received the package, and a tracking code had been provided. I only opted for the standard delivery, as I know the express delivery would have been one day as well, so I did save some money!
View media item 1667031
Today I received my order, complete. I also received another notice in case I got too stoned and forgot I received it and placed it somewhere else ;)
View media item 1667032
So, in summary, all I can say is :thumb: :thumb: ! I received my complete order in 3 days from placing it. The customer service was outstanding (thanks Rebecca for selecting the seeds for me) and the whole process was seamless.

If I was to criticize anything about the website would be the lack of information provided for customers outside of Canada. Packages shipped within Canada through Canada Post are not subject to searches or scans, so there's no need to hide anything. How do packages get shipped outside of Canada? Stealth or some other method?
I know many of the members here like stealth shipping but I don't see any option for it. Some companies have little ways to hide them which we won't go into detail here, or it wouldn't be called Stealth!

I would not hesitate in recommending Dr.Seeds for your Cannabis needs. The prices are in Canadian dollars, the service is fast and friendly, and they have some good strains to choose from.

From here I'll be starting two strains within the next couple of weeks. They will be going outside for the summer and when the tent clears I'll get the rest going inside.

Go ahead and send some sponsor love their way!
Thanks again @DrSeeds

:Rasta:

Hey everybody!

I thought I would give a quick write up on my experience with dealing with @DrSeeds

Their website loads fast, and has a crisp clean look to it. Upon entry they have several categories that you can quickly access. Each category then provides a filter that can scale your search down depending what you are looking for.
I ordered three tins, the WW, Gorilla Zkittlez, and the Gorilla Alien. One of the tins were free, as part of a promo or standard operating procedure, but I paid for ten and I received five free!
View media item 1667029
I placed my order early evening on Tuesday(3/26), through Interac E-Transfer, and the payment was accepted the following morning. By 6:30pm I received a notice from Canada Post(CP) stating shipping details were prepared, and a shipping label had been created. It hasn't been shipped yet, just the label had been created.
View media item 1667030
On Thursday I received another notice stating CP received the package, and a tracking code had been provided. I only opted for the standard delivery, as I know the express delivery would have been one day as well, so I did save some money!
View media item 1667031
Today I received my order, complete. I also received another notice in case I got too stoned and forgot I received it and placed it somewhere else ;)
View media item 1667032
So, in summary, all I can say is :thumb: :thumb: ! I received my complete order in 3 days from placing it. The customer service was outstanding (thanks Rebecca for selecting the seeds for me) and the whole process was seamless.

If I was to criticize anything about the website would be the lack of information provided for customers outside of Canada. Packages shipped within Canada through Canada Post are not subject to searches or scans, so there's no need to hide anything. How do packages get shipped outside of Canada? Stealth or some other method?
I know many of the members here like stealth shipping but I don't see any option for it. Some companies have little ways to hide them which we won't go into detail here, or it wouldn't be called Stealth!

I would not hesitate in recommending Dr.Seeds for your Cannabis needs. The prices are in Canadian dollars, the service is fast and friendly, and they have some good strains to choose from.

From here I'll be starting two strains within the next couple of weeks. They will be going outside for the summer and when the tent clears I'll get the rest going inside.

Thanks again @DrSeeds

I’ll second what MrSauga has to say about shipping. Real quick and updated along the way. My shopping experience and the way I stumbled my way to DrSeeds was a tad different but none the less extremely positive.
And as mentioned I’m 2/2 with germination. So far nothing but great things to say.

Hey everybody!

View media item 1667029
View media item 1667030
View media item 1667031
View media item 1667032

Thanks again @DrSeeds

Thanks !! that does it going to get Bruce Banner !!!!!!!!!!!!! Rebecca are you on the Seedfinders.eu site ? if not consider - it's one the ; if not the best site for stain/breeder information, ect at present there are over 14,200 different strain listed

Thanks !! that does it going to get Bruce Banner !!!!!!!!!!!!! Rebecca are you on the Seedfinders.eu site ? if not consider - it's one the ; if not the best site for stain/breeder information, ect at present there are over 14,200 different strain listed
I was so tempted to try the BB, so when you drop them send me a tag!

Back
Top Bottom