New Sponsor: Dr. Seeds From Canada

I will be showcasing their Gorilla Glue and DO-SI-DOS pretty soon if anyone is interested I will make sure to post the link on here to my journal once I get everything started, probably be 3 or 4 weeks before I get started but I’m excited to try both of these strains. I will have some in coco and some dwc so it should be fun.✌️

I will be showcasing their Gorilla Glue and DO-SI-DOS pretty soon if anyone is interested I will make sure to post the link on here to my journal once I get everything started, probably be 3 or 4 weeks before I get started but I’m excited to try both of these strains. I will have some in coco and some dwc so it should be fun.✌

Very cool ghost

I will be showcasing their Gorilla Glue and DO-SI-DOS pretty soon if anyone is interested I will make sure to post the link on here to my journal once I get everything started, probably be 3 or 4 weeks before I get started but I’m excited to try both of these strains. I will have some in coco and some dwc so it should be fun.✌

I'd love to watch that when you get started. I am going to be doing an outdoor grow this summer with "fast" genetics from Dr. Seeds. I might do a journal on that as well.

I'd love to watch that when you get started. I am going to be doing an outdoor grow this summer with "fast" genetics from Dr. Seeds. I might do a journal on that as well.
Cool, be a pleasure to have you follow along. I will be sure to drop the link here when I get started ✌️

can't that; strain sounds very interesting - You have two very famous strain -- besides their yields and potency looking forward to your report

Cool, if you do a journal on them post the link on here cause I would like to follow along. I should have my journal started in about a month, I’m waiting on one of my autos to finish so I can get the gorilla glue and the dosidos started up.✌️

Cool, if you do a journal on them post the link on here cause I would like to follow along. I should have my journal started in about a month, I’m waiting on one of my autos to finish so I can get the gorilla glue and the dosidos started up.✌
Sorry but 420 grow journals are for "Legal Marijuana Growing" and that kind-of does not describe me ;).

Sorry but 420 grow journals are for "Legal Marijuana Growing" and that kind-of does not describe me ;).

Since when?????

:headbanger:

I really don't want Sgt. Stadanko trying to figure out who I am and we must obey the powers that be on this website (unless I get a PM saying it's OK and safe)

No clue what yer talking about

This site has been going for like 25yrs

But, if yer paranoid I fully get that

:thumb::lot-o-toke::rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom