New Sponsor: Dr. Seeds From Canada

Guys just saying i have the Cream and
That’s awesome! Looks like it’s pretty fast delivery too. I wonder how quickly delivery to the states will be?
Depends. If you go the cheapest route which is 7 bucks or so. But next one uo is 20$$ comes in 5 days. Got tgeir Cream and Lowryder. The Cream advertised 150g a plant. My buddy got 4 zips!!! Total noob. Just gave it nutes trained it ( if you wanna call it that) plenty of light 18/6 and boom!

Since when?????

:headbanger:
I looked into starting one and came across this post from the "420 Founders":

"420Magazine.com Grow Forums are for Medical Marijuana Patients and growers who live in a city, state or country where cultivating Cannabis is legal. All postings must be in compliance with one of the following:

Alaska Stat. §§ 17.37.10 - 17.37.80 (2007),
Arizona's,approved Proposition 203 on November 2, 2010
California's Proposition 215, Compassionate Use Act 1996
California's Senate Bill 420, Compassionate Use Act of 1996, Health and Safety Code 11362.5,
Colorado Amendment 20,
Connecticut,Public Act 12-55, An Act Concerning the Palliative Use, on June 1, 2012
Delaware, Senate Bill 17, The Delaware Medical Marijuana Act -- into law on May 13, 2011
District of Columbia Legalization of MJ for Medical Treatment Amend.Act of 2010,legislation (B 18-622)
Hawaii Senate Bill 862, Rev. Stat. §§ 329-121 to 329-128 (2008)
Illinois House Bill 1, Public Act 098-0122
Maine Question 2, Me. Rev. Stat. tit. 22, § 2383-B(5), (6) (1999) (amended 2001).
Maryland Bill 502,Darrell Putman Comp. Use Act, Md. Code Ann., Crim. Law §5-601(c)(3)(II) (2003).
Massachusetts Question 3, on November 6, 2012. The law took effect on January 1, 2013
Michigan Proposal 1, Medical Marihuana Act, Mich. Comp. Law §§ 333.26421 - 333.26430 (2008).
Montana Initiative 148, Medical Marijuana Act, Mont. Code Ann. §§ 50-46-1 to 50-46-2 (2007).
Nevada Question 9, Nev. Rev. Stat. §§ 453A.010 - 453A.240 (2008)
New Hampshire House Bill 573,July 23, 2013 signed legislation
New Jersey Compassionate Use Medical Marijuana Act, into law on January 18, 2010
New Mexico Senate Bill 523, Lynn & Erin Compassionate Use Act, N.M. Stat. Ann. § 30-31C-1 (2007).
Oregon Measure 67,Medical Marijuana Act, Or. Rev. Stat. § 475.300 (2007).
Rhode Island The Edward O. Hawkins and Thomas C. Slater Medical Marijuana Act, 2006
Vermont Senate Bill 76,Therapeutic Use of Cannabis, Vt. Stat. Ann. tit. 18, §§ 4471- 4474d (2003).
Washington Measure 692. Wash. Rev. Code §§ 69.51A - 69.51A.901 (2007)

You must be 18-21 years of age (depending on yours state laws) or older to enter, read or join 420Magazine.com. We at 420Magazine.com strongly suggest researching the laws on Cannabis growing in your city/state. We at 420Magazine.com do not condone any commercial growing or distribution.

Any advice shown, in any thread here, by any moderator or member, is for the use of anybody who is in a state/country where Marijuana is legal and/or under the medicinal laws where marijuana is legal. "

Unless I get a PM from someone affiliated with this website assuring me it's OK, I'm going to behave and follow the rules . . . or at least Elvin is until he moves ;)

Yer choice

I choose to not flee from unseen challenges and obstacles

We all make our choices in life, you've made yours

Good luck

Butt.... Don't you think posting here, in your eyes, is bringing you attention??

That is legal jargon to protect the site from being sued.

The seed companies do the same thing. Some ONLY sell seeds for souvenirs.

The main point is that they are not liable for you decisions. 420 as an entity will be protected.

Yer choice

I choose to not flee from unseen challenges and obstacles

We all make our choices in life, you've made yours

Good luck

Butt.... Don't you think posting here, in your eyes, is bringing you attention??
I'm not going to provide a pictorial record in case I'm popped; no one cares what happens here
Try doing some serious time in a maximum security prison and you might flee from this obstacle as well; I left some good friends in there who are doing all day but I really don't want to see them again.

Obviously no issues at customs @Elvin so definately sounds good so far. Keep us posted on the grow. I know a few of us have some of their beans going now with a bunch of different strains so the jury's still out on how they turn out.
:goodluck:
It was just a standard Canadian Air Mail package so nondescript it took me a moment for me to go through all my recent online purchases in my mind to recall what exactly was going to be in it.
I always surmise (probably wrongly) the cheapest shipping will put my beans into a huge automated mail stream that make it very unlikely a human being would even see the package at the border; after all, surely they pay more attention to the tracked ones since most people send valuable naughty stuff through the mail with tracking.

So thank you again dr seeds for supporting 420 and helping keep this great website alive.

Will be starting a journal featuring dr seeds Gelato feminizated seed in next few weeks in docs buds High Brix soil and some nice leds lights. Will be posting journal once seeds are out of the ground.
Seeds were shipped Thursday and I’ve received those seeds the following Monday. Loving the fast service so far.

Seeds all came packaged in a hard cardboard type envelop which was very well taped up . With tin inside. Inside of tin seeds were separately package and that package was surrounded by a cotton type material.
No damage was caused to tin during shipping but I think for comfort purposes some bubble warp around tin could help out in case of crazy mail carrier lol. Overall impressed so far

So thank you again dr seeds for supporting 420 and helping keep this great website alive.

Will be starting a journal featuring dr seeds Gelato feminizated seed in next few weeks in docs buds High Brix soil and some nice leds lights. Will be posting journal once seeds are out of the ground.
Seeds were shipped Thursday and I’ve received those seeds the following Monday. Loving the fast service so far.

Seeds all came packaged in a hard cardboard type envelop which was very well taped up . With tin inside. Inside of tin seeds were separately package and that package was surrounded by a cotton type material.
No damage was caused to tin during shipping but I think for comfort purposes some bubble warp around tin could help out in case of crazy mail carrier lol. Overall impressed so far
:laugh:What?!? None of our site's busybodies giving you grief about describing (and showing) how your seeds were sent?
My first day here I described CropKing's laughable method of shipping and I thought was going to get kicked off the site! :laughtwo::laughtwo:
Mine was shipped the same way and I'm pretty sure that if the package is damaged to such an extent that the tin is hurt and seeds get crushed, bubble wrap ain't going to help.

What?!? None of our site's busybodies giving you grief about describing (and showing) how your seeds were sent?
My first day here I described CropKing's laughable method of shipping and I thought was going to get kicked off the site!
I almost made a comment, but just kept quiet :) It's never a good idea to show how things are being shipped since it does pose an opportunity for Customs to see what they should be looking for.

:laugh:What?!? None of our site's busybodies giving you grief about describing (and showing) how your seeds were sent?
My first day here I described CropKing's laughable method of shipping and I thought was going to get kicked off the site! :laughtwo::laughtwo:
Mine was shipped the same way and I'm pretty sure that if the package is damaged to such an extent that the tin is hurt and seeds get crushed, bubble wrap ain't going to help.

Not really concerned what people got to complain about. As long as I’m not breaking site rules... bubble wrap probably wouldn’t save to much but would help a bit. Other companies have shipped there seed this way for years and have done just fine. I’ve never really seen any complaints of busted up seeds when receiving them.

The amount of seeds, weed, and paraphernalia ripping back and forth in Canada is significant. They couldn’t possibly search it all, even using tech, and the increased revenue will be ensuring their lips remain sealed. I know I myself have sent and received many packages and goodies.

I appreciate Dr. Seeds method. I think there is plenty of protection for even the most stunned mail carrier.

Just wanted to drop a link here for my new journal. @DrSeeds has sponsored me to run the Do-Si-Dos strain and I’m excited to try the strain out. Here’s the link if anyone is interested, cheers everyone✌️

Hi, just a comment about the packaging.
We package them to look as boring as possible. This brown envelope is as plain as it gets. Also the tin combined with the cotton inside the tin and the seeds inside a tube with more cotton delivers maximum protection against damage. We could ship them a cheaper way as the tins are more expensive but this is the most strong way we could come up with.

Hi, just a comment about the packaging.
We package them to look as boring as possible. This brown envelope is as plain as it gets. Also the tin combined with the cotton inside the tin and the seeds inside a tube with more cotton delivers maximum protection against damage. We could ship them a cheaper way as the tins are more expensive but this is the most strong way we could come up with.
Seems like a solid protection plan. Well done.

Back
Top Bottom