New Sponsor Introduction: Budget LED High Performance LED Grow Lighting

Hey @BudgetLED! Welcome to 420mag! :ciao::slide:
Thank you for your sponsorship to the mag. Your lights look fantastic, specs look good - i have no doubts you'll be getting direct feedback from growers / grow journalist here on 420 so i feel as a upcoming grow light company that was a great move to make.
I came across one of your lights on @Dutchman1990's Pheno hunt journal and was impressive - Iv'e been meaning to make the big move to LED from HID for a while but with so many LED's hitting the market recently it's not an easy choice to make. Your pricing and quality looks good.
Do you ship to South Africa?
:thanks:

Thank you for your sponsorship to the mag. Your lights look fantastic, specs look good - i have no doubts you'll be getting direct feedback from growers / grow journalist here on 420 so i feel as a upcoming grow light company that was a great move to make.
I came across one of your lights on @Dutchman1990's Pheno hunt journal and was impressive - Iv'e been meaning to make the big move to LED from HID for a while but with so many LED's hitting the market recently it's not an easy choice to make. Your pricing and quality looks good.
Hello Irie Lion! Yes we will! Just email us through our site so we can quote you the cheapest shipping option.

Good choice Irie! They are a stand up company with top notch customer service! I’ll be doing some updates soon!

Our 480w Kits with our Red Spec & Full Spec boards are now available. $620 when using coupon code "420MAG" at checkout.

I've been looking into QB lighting. I like what you're doing. It just might be time for an upgrade. I just have to try and figure out what would be best for my application.

Hey Scottsquatch, apologies for the delayed response. Sometimes it doesn't show us updates on this platform. What size space are you growing in and are you using one tent for full cycle?

Back
Top Bottom