New stealth TV CFL grow,tips and advice welcome!!

Sir Budlovski

hello everybody,
Just thought i'd do a lil sharing with you all.
did my first growing last year in an inbuilt wardrobe with my aero garden, my plant loved life with the cfl light.
So know i decided to grow again except i had nowhere to conceal anything, until one day this big ass projecter tv just fried itself. thought it was abit of a coincidence, so i decided to strip the inside put my aerogarden in their, until i figured i'd be better off adding my own cfl system with soil instead of the aero-garden.

This is it when i just pulled it apart:
WP_20131022_014.jpg

its only really full stealth with lights off atm:
WP_20131022_015.jpg

this is it atm:
WP_20131104_004.jpg

and the babies inside:
WP_20131104_002.jpg

i have pretty much no circulation other then a pedestal fan i turn on from the outside, so any advice on getting more airflow is welcome, i will start a grow journal for these 2 when they hit flower aswell.

hello everybody,
Just thought i'd do a lil sharing with you all.
did my first growing last year in an inbuilt wardrobe with my aero garden, my plant loved life with the cfl light.
So know i decided to grow again except i had nowhere to conceal anything, until one day this big ass projecter tv just fried itself. thought it was abit of a coincidence, so i decided to strip the inside put my aerogarden in their, until i figured i'd be better off adding my own cfl system with soil instead of the aero-garden.

This is it when i just pulled it apart:
WP_20131022_014.jpg

its only really full stealth with lights off atm:
WP_20131022_015.jpg

this is it atm:
WP_20131104_004.jpg

and the babies inside:
WP_20131104_002.jpg

i have pretty much no circulation other then a pedestal fan i turn on from the outside, so any advice on getting more airflow is welcome, i will start a grow journal for these 2 when they hit flower aswell.

Clip on fans are cheap and work great in small ares's. Also try to get a ( I call them pc fan's ) on top of the grow box/ tv so it exhaust's out the top ..... Hope this helps some :peace:

Yeah it is pretty much the exact idea i was looking for, i've checked some things out and with my next pay i will def be looking for a pc fan and the clip ons are definately the most suitable fan for the set-up without giving the stealth effect away, cheers heaps for that man. :thumb:

when i get a hold of it all and set it up ill post some more pics and will put the actually grow in a journal before long cause the plant in the green pots currently flowering.

Back
Top Bottom