New Stoner and Grower

LandR

Hi Y'all

Until recently I was a 57 year old pot/drug virgin. Lots of pain with arthritis, bursitis, recent knee replacement. Can't tolerate narcotics as they suppress my breathing, NSAIDS wrecking my kidneys. Soooo, my not-so-virgin old hippie spouse talked me into trying the stuff for pain management (ingesting, not smoking). Ta-Da! It works!

We've both grown everything else from annual flowers to garden veggies to orchids, and we've used a grow light system in the past. Spouse tended a wild patch in KY as a teen - got caught though! Felt like with our growing experience we could undertake indoor gardening of the medicinal herb, so we went looking for a stealthy method, something undetectable to our grown sons' wives (the boys wouldn't care - but their wives would keep the grandkids away from us!), the grandchildren, visitors and repairpersons.

We decided on buying a system rather than building, due to time and space constraints; and I'm the handy one but I'm out of commission with this new knee. We just ordered Sunlight Shed's Cool Cab with the LED lights. We chose this system because it looks just like any other cabinet one would put in the basement. I've read a few journals on this site where the Cool Cab was used, and am aware of a few problems that may arise. I'm grateful to have the heads-up on what may go wrong and what adjustments to the system I may need to make.

I'm a little confused about some terms I've seen and about nutrients and the like. I'm hopeful you good folks will try to help us out as we start this new venture!

Thanks!

Hi LandR, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. :welcome:
Amazing how well cannabis can make aches and pains managable.
It is a comfort without the side effects of doctors pills.
Spread the good news of cannabis!
Check the links in my signature. How to grow marijuana.
Thank you for coming a board the 420 ship.
I'll see you around the forums. :peace:

LandR Thanks for joining us here today. :welcome:
Very happy you both are here. :thumb:
We all here at 420 to help any way we can.
We are all great Members and Growers who love to share what we've learned.
Continue Reading and gaining knowledge. :nomo:
Of Coarse if you are looking for information or help understanding some features here Please Ask.
We will keep a eye for you two in the forums.
You can for sure do this. :cheer:
It is so much more fun and rewarding than growin' veggies. ;)
Greenest Regards and :goodluck:
Enjoy!
:peace:

:welcome: Welcome to 420, LandR The BESTEST Cannabis site in the entire world!:yahoo:

This site is very dedicated to Education, Awareness and Legalization of our precious herb! :yummy:
The more time you spend reading here, :reading420magazine: the more you will appreciate the time and effort that has gone into this site.

The Volunteer Hospitality Team here is awesome. :bravo: Especially the cute and lovily BayAreaStoner chick. I hope you check out the links under their signatures, they are very helpful links for new members.

I bet you've already figured out that there is a Home Forum Page. a FORUM is a group of THREADS pertaining to a particualr subject, the Threads are divided into indiviudal POSTS.
( I wish someone had told me that when I first joined, but I'm a stoner. I get lost in my living room sometimes) :goof:

Back
Top Bottom