Tim

Hello Everyone,

So I decided to start a journal in this new adventure that I have set my mind to do!
I have always wanted to create strains and create femanized seeds.

The journey has begun. I do hope that this works and that everything goes as planned.

SO, let me break down what I am attempting.

1. I will be growing out a White Widow Auto
Flower. At around 2 to 3 weeks in I will start
Spraying 1 of the branches with colloidal
Silver. The branch "stalk, leaves, nodes, bud
Sites" will be sprayed once a day for 2 weeks.
Being an Autoflower usually within the first 4
Weeks pistols start forming, So I'm hoping
Pollen sacks form on this 1 stalk.

2. She will continue to grow until the pollen
sacks start to fatten up and become a tad
Yellow in color. At this point I will carefully
Cut this branch off and place it in a bowl of
Ph'd water with some lights nutes to finish
Off the process of the pollen and the sacks
To open onto wax paper, foil, or a paper
Plate, That will be under the stalk. I will then collect
as much pollin as I can and store it in a
Sealed container. The white widow will finish
up and I will harvest her flower.

3. I will start the other strain I plan to pollinate
with the White Widow Autoflower pollen.
This srtain is " Fruit Punch Autoflower"
Once Pistols on this girl start to develop and
start filling out I will then use a fine hair
paint brush to brush the pollen onto The
Fruit Punch pistols. This will ALSO
only be done to one main branch, all nodes,
all pistols available on that one branch.

Doing this SHOULD create create Feminized Autoflower seeds of my White Widow Auto and Fruit Punch Auto. And only create the seeds on that one branch.

I plan to Call this staring that I'm excited to attempt.... "White Punch" or "Widows Fruit"

Any names you wanna throw out as well would be great as I will take all into consideration for the name.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and sorry for the long spiel.. This will be fun!!

White Widow seed dropped.. April-29th-2019
20190429_211552.jpg
20190429_211259.jpg

Haha white punch sounds good.
What seed bank are they from I've got a white widow auto from crop king seeds growing right now
GYO seedbank is where I buy all my seeds but the breeder to my White Widow is called Ministry Of Cannabis.

Interesting i just looked them up and it says ur ww seeds are 60 sativa 20 indica and 20 ruderalis where mine are 60 indica 30 sativa and 10 ruderalis wonder why that is lol
You know I have no idea.. Unless it's just the different phenos.. But then again how can they really test what percent "indica, sativa, ruderalis" really is, ya know.. I think they just estimate the numbers based on what percents are givin from the mother strains. :rolleyes::confused:

May-2nd-2019
Day 3 and she is has fully popped her head up and open for business!!

2 1/2 day's "This morning at 6AM" she was popping out!! Wow I never had a seed germinate and came through that fast!!

The journey is underway for some great white widow and "1" branch of pollen sacks!!
20190502_200219.jpg
20190502_200236.jpg

Beginning of Day 10 for this little Miss!!
She is growing quite well and healthy. I did accidentally slip up with a bit more watering than needed causing the mild overwatering curl of the leaves.

20190511_072702.jpg

The widow puncher!
Wondered how you use that colsil stuff. Quite fancy giving it a bash soon. Thanks for the no nonesense explanation :)
"The Widow Puncher" I like it. Lol.. Note sure how that colloidal silver works except for that it suppose to change sex, but this is my first attempt and I hope It is successful! This is my last white widow seed and my only fruit punch auto. :rolleyes::confused:

Day 13 I decided to top her early to create the quad!! 1 of those mains out of the 4 will be for the collider silver to hopefully create pollen sacks.
20190514_215823.jpg

Lookin good well have to see how she takes it the next few days mine didn't mind at all an urs seems to be going along faster then mine was haha
I will post more pictures on Saturday with an update of how she is doing with the topping. I was a little iffy on topping her last night due to her having an issue of growing for a few days but I wanted to get that done early so she can start shooting out those other branches before it got too late to use the silver

Good luck with your project. Colloidal silver (or better silver thiosulphate - STS -google it as it works better than colloidal silver) prevents female flowers from forming (it’s the ethylene that does it). If you spray a plant with either substance to reverse sex it, DO NOT SMOKE ANY PART OF THE PLANT! Even if you spray one branch the rest of the plant is NOT suitable for consumption (either produce and store a lot of pollen, or you can pollinate the untreated part of the plant when female flowers develop. I would seriously consider using STS as it is easily made, cheaper, lasts ages, is effective on all strains (some are hard to reverse sex with CS), and best of all requires 1 spray per week for about the first 3-4 weeks of flower (as opposed to spraying once or twice a day with CS for 3 weeks or so).

Good luck with your project. Colloidal silver (or better silver thiosulphate - STS -google it as it works better than colloidal silver) prevents female flowers from forming (it’s the ethylene that does it). If you spray a plant with either substance to reverse sex it, DO NOT SMOKE ANY PART OF THE PLANT! Even if you spray one branch the rest of the plant is NOT suitable for consumption (either produce and store a lot of pollen, or you can pollinate the untreated part of the plant when female flowers develop. I would seriously consider using STS as it is easily made, cheaper, lasts ages, is effective on all strains (some are hard to reverse sex with CS), and best of all requires 1 spray per week for about the first 3-4 weeks of flower (as opposed to spraying once or twice a day with CS for 3 weeks or so).
I will definitely look I to that. Thank you for your input, I appreciate it!!

Hello Everyone,

So I decided to start a journal in this new adventure that I have set my mind to do!
I have always wanted to create strains and create femanized seeds.

The journey has begun. I do hope that this works and that everything goes as planned.

SO, let me break down what I am attempting.

1. I will be growing out a White Widow Auto
Flower. At around 2 to 3 weeks in I will start
Spraying 1 of the branches with colloidal
Silver. The branch "stalk, leaves, nodes, bud
Sites" will be sprayed once a day for 2 weeks.
Being an Autoflower usually within the first 4
Weeks pistols start forming, So I'm hoping
Pollen sacks form on this 1 stalk.

2. She will continue to grow until the pollen
sacks start to fatten up and become a tad
Yellow in color. At this point I will carefully
Cut this branch off and place it in a bowl of
Ph'd water with some lights nutes to finish
Off the process of the pollen and the sacks
To open onto wax paper, foil, or a paper
Plate, That will be under the stalk. I will then collect
as much pollin as I can and store it in a
Sealed container. The white widow will finish
up and I will harvest her flower.

3. I will start the other strain I plan to pollinate
with the White Widow Autoflower pollen.
This srtain is " Fruit Punch Autoflower"
Once Pistols on this girl start to develop and
start filling out I will then use a fine hair
paint brush to brush the pollen onto The
Fruit Punch pistols. This will ALSO
only be done to one main branch, all nodes,
all pistols available on that one branch.

Doing this SHOULD create create Feminized Autoflower seeds of my White Widow Auto and Fruit Punch Auto. And only create the seeds on that one branch.

I plan to Call this staring that I'm excited to attempt.... "White Punch" or "Widows Fruit"

Any names you wanna throw out as well would be great as I will take all into consideration for the name.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and sorry for the long spiel.. This will be fun!!

White Widow seed dropped.. April-29th-2019
20190429_211552.jpg
20190429_211259.jpg
Have you used this silver before and was it successful?

Back
Top Bottom