New Strain Ideas For Next Grow

OlJoe

420 Member
Hi all, just popped some GSC for this grow but I have at least as much fun trying to decide which strain to grow next. I have lots of CBD herb from my last grow so I am good for a while on that front. Idea's?

On my list so far:

1. Kosher Tangie
  2. Sour OG
  3. Alien Tech
So many strains, so little time

Hi all, just popped some GSC for this grow but I have at least as much fun trying to decide which strain to grow next. I have lots of CBD herb from my last grow so I am good for a while on that front. Idea's?

On my list so far:

1. Kosher Tangie
  2. Sour OG
  3. Alien Tech
So many strains, so little time
Look for a Jack Herer or Girl Scout Cookie strain. I saw a cross called Jacky Girl but they were not available.
Very potent strain.

Look for a Jack Herer or Girl Scout Cookie strain. I saw a cross called Jacky Girl but they were not available.
Very potent strain.

Thanks, I used to love Jack but last while its been too racy for me. Could be harvested to early tho.

Thanks, I used to love Jack but last while its been too racy for me. Could be harvested to early tho.
Yeah I agree, the GSC supposedly balances it out. Let me see if I can find the strain.

I just grew some Do-Si-Dos from Canuk Seeds and is almost and instant family favourite for pain relief and just overall chill the fuck out too. Warning everyone now that it does bring on the mad munchies
06EC4A06-9ED7-4008-B5CD-A119EAE6C562.jpeg

also enjoying my Purple Urkle from ApeOrigin. Very flavourful and a happy relaxable strain. Been working great for my sleeping needs so far.
7D125CEF-0013-446A-938E-30EF66BA3760.jpeg

plus you can’t go wrong with Cinderella 99 well except the breeder. I grew some from Female Seeds but never reach the amazing freebie sample my cousin brought home one time. Wonderful strain for watching movies or listening to music on. Just enhances the sound and the colours, my gawd the colours shine. Hoping that my current grow with G13 Labs Blue Cindy delivers on what I miss.

Anything with Tangie is worth a look. Those are both DNA or DNA run genetics. If Kosher Tangie is made by DNA then it would be the clear choice for me.

Back
Top Bottom