New suggestion for auto genetics

Sir Digby

I have been having a hell of a time germinating some Mephisto seeds I have. Out of 7 I've started germinating only 2 popped and one of those has a gimpy set of first leaves and I'm not sure it's going to grow a second set. After a few attempts to reach out to them they finally came back with the old "sorry, no replacements, that's why we send freebies" line. Even though I've seen people bragging about their replacements and great customer service they wouldn't even come through with a discount code as I suggested.

Anyways, I'm done with Mephisto. I'm not wasting more money on some iffy ass seeds. Anyone have any suggestions on other good auto genetics? I've grown some Dinafems before and they were nice but they're not widely available in the states.

I've grown the NLxBB several times and it is an awesome plant. Also had a real nice Kush Auto from @SeedsMan that was a freebie. OG Kush from @SeedsMan also a nice strain.

Im working on a Moby Dick XXL Auto from Dinafem right now and she's shaping up real nice so far. I'm sure you can ahold of some of their seeds through other seed banks. I'm in Canada and have used sites like True North Seeds to get Dinafem seeds. They have alot of really great Auto genetics it seems.

Sweet Seeds is another European company with great Auto strains. They have some really exotic stuff.

Heres my Moby Dick XXL Auto. shes in her first week of flower.

Back
Top Bottom