New Super Strain - HeadBand

Re: New Super Strain- "HeadBand"

My question is if all headbands are have alot of seeds on them or if i just happen to get one like that? The reason im askin this is because when i got some there were seed all over so i pretty much had less to smoke, but still very good (loved it). Thanx for hearing me out.

My question is if all headbands are have alot of seeds on them or if i just happen to get one like that? The reason im askin this is because when i got some there were seed all over so i pretty much had less to smoke, but still very good (loved it). Thanx for hearing me out.

Hi, Was wondering what did you do with those seeds and how many were there??? =Judy=

will test those headband seeds for you no problem and it may help mightymac in that desolation row of Pa as i'm stuck between canada and Pa

rowing to canada in a kayak cause i cant afford the gas but this long cord for dial up is getting heavy from the lake erie seaweed

wanna get the maya raft culture going up here in international waters
maybe create an artificial island get diplomatic recognition and
get local consuls with dip immunity in every little town in america
to offer up our brand of church with weed as a sacrement....

well actually i counted about 11 seeds. i tried growing them but it was not successfull i still have some i think 5 left

I love when I find seeds in my herb, especially if its good greenery. I had some outdooor Afghani that my buddy grew in a soybean field and out of the 5 ounces I got we found around 60 seeds. 5 years ago I would have been pissed but now that I've spent close to $400 on seeds it feels like a blessing in disguise! I think that the "Headband" is a generic name for various strains of pot that make its journey across North America. Some kid told me the other day that he was getting some killer Cali bud called Headband. I had already smoked Headband out in Dego a few months ago and was impressed. I took a peek at what this dude was paying $375/ounce for and laughed. Looked like some kill but smoked like some Dutch Passion garbage. I never believe anyone who tells me that their bud is this or that unless they presonally grew it or know the grower. Marijuana Marketing is not my favorite thing to do when I occasionally have to buy my green from Joe Schmoe the dope dealer who claims he has some Kush :ganjamon:

I have some rock hard bud. It's a golden color and so coverd in frost it looks like it was dipped in sugar! LOL ( i will try to get a pic posted soon)
It is comming from a northern ca breeder. Wish I could tell you more but don't think they would appreciate it so,
enjoy it and be thankfull for a blessed harvest!
By the way, the Marconi club had it last week I think but i am sure it is gone by now!
:ganjamon:

I just traded a Jack the Ripper and a Chocolate Thai clone for a couple of Headband clones :D My source brought it straight from cali.
I'm excited for this strain, but I was also given the ORIGINAL trainwreck cutting that my friend has been keeping alive for 30 years or so..

There's a bunch of "707 headband" (area code for norcal) right now in socal . We got over #xx0 clones from xxxxxxxxm last month. just put on 12-12 couple days ago............should come out just right. oh and took about 200 cuttings before that.

The "HEADBAND" is BEST KNOWN AS "OLDHAND'S HEADBAND DIESEL AKA ORIGINAL DIESEL"not no mix and match stuff it was A SPECIAL HOLY GRAIL CUT... btw ya'll do know there are fake buds WITH LOW THC% out there, with HIGHLY KNOWN NAMES right? Little advice, to know what you smoke... BUY THE BEANS YOURSELF & GROW IT FROM A LEGIT POPULAR SEED BANK/BREEDER... here's a pic of the "OD" directly from the only legit breeder that has em. DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE FAKE

OD-1.jpg

grailOD.jpg

original_Diesel_headband_009_Med.jpg

- P&A, if you did somehow get seeds in your OD it's due to a FEMINIZED SEED TURNING HERMIE & pollinated the females. OD DOESN'T COME IN FEMINIZED only in REG. Either someone tried to cross OD and were unsuccessful then sold it to you; Someone didn't catch the MALE in the grow room or you just got ripped off for some dirt weed. You probably need to have a marijuana med card in n.cali/s.cali to get this strain exclusively before the public because the seeds just came out to the public a few weeks ago. Smoke on...

i hate pennsylvania and our supreme lack of this awesome-sounding stuff

drier than a popcorn fart here!

Lol, I had to free myself from these states and states of mind. In this, "land of the free", getting arrested for seeds and stems on your cars floor is unbelievable, but happens. Fuck those states, peace all :ganjamon: Smoking freely with too many types of bud to even try this year. Gotta love it.

The "HEADBAND" is BEST KNOWN AS "OLDHAND'S HEADBAND DIESEL AKA ORIGINAL DIESEL"not no mix and match stuff it was A SPECIAL HOLY GRAIL CUT... btw ya'll do know there are fake buds WITH LOW THC% out there, with HIGHLY KNOWN NAMES right? Little advice, to know what you smoke... BUY THE BEANS YOURSELF & GROW IT FROM A LEGIT POPULAR SEED BANK/BREEDER... here's a pic of the "OD" directly from the only legit breeder that has em. DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE FAKE

OD-1.jpg

grailOD.jpg

original_Diesel_headband_009_Med.jpg

I'm with ya on this one, here in the OK state there was a good supply line but the grower was taken over by some other dude and it went to crap.

but its gonna get better....I hope :nicethread:

Hey, just a little update, got her flowering now, looks very promising, very similar to the picture above :) She's a while away from finishing and I have no idea what to call her smell right now.. nothing I've ever smelled that I can place. :)
Peace y'all

damn i live in ky and weve been getting some headband here and it is crazy. most ppl are selling it for 70 an 1/8th

i just picked up a g in SB, i really like this strain. they said they just got it in, i would definitely recommend it.

Hey bro, have you tried Jack the Ripper ? Afgooey ? Purple Haze ? And many many more, all high grade top shelf strains. The Head Band everyone is talking about is actually the original sour desiel .
I agree that it's very good but I believe in my own personal opinion that Jack the Ripper kicks ass over head band. Also have some sweet god x jack the ripper that is even more potent.
Don't pay so much fing $ for an eighth bro, that just keeps them going with their extremely high prices.
Grow your own!!!!
stankejane, funkyjack

Back
Top Bottom