New tent for the girls!

After last week's lawnmower bag mishap-falling onto my now 8 week AK, all is brighter and everyone is happier. One concern: I had flipped the Amnesia photo to 12/12 only for 3 nights before she went back to 24 while I transitioned them into their new home. I hope that flipping her back to 12 now won't affect her flowering process. Few weeks to harvest for the others and a baby is hiding somewhere underneath....

20210808_210155.jpg

20210808_210239.jpg

20210808_210236.jpg

20210808_210230.jpg

20210808_210223.jpg

20210808_210215.jpg

20210808_210251(0).jpg

Wow....that bud with the orange stigma O.O THAT is a damn pretty plant.

You should be fine regarding flower, too.

p.s. came here to say congrats on the new tent but your plants made me forget :D
Awww man, thanks girl!! That makes me feel all bubbly! Orange baby is my AK-47 Auto! She's due to harvest this week, maybe Thursday that flower is the big amnesia plant you like, she is turning light green in the middle so I know she's thinking winter is coming

@Krissi1982 now that you have a new tent; can we expect you to do a grow journal soon? Here's the link.

Also, have you checked out our contest? You can vote or enter to win free grow stuff from our generous sponsors.

Tok..

@Krissi1982 now that you have a new tent; can we expect you to do a grow journal soon? Here's the link.

Also, have you checked out our contest? You can vote or enter to win free grow stuff from our generous sponsors.

Tok..
I had one on here early I think, but definitely at this juncture, I can provide a much more thorough journal than the short list I had comprised a month or so ago. I had briefly looked through the contests when I saw them in the email, but I honestly just figured I'm a novice with a green thumb and I should probably wait to get my feet wet first...I appreciate you reaching out to talk about those with me! Happy growing and I'll post a new journal soon!

Back
Top Bottom