New tent setup

dirty30

Hey, figured this is the place to ask a question, seeing how every growing related search ends up on these forums. I'm about to purchase my first tent and just wanted to make sure i'm heading in the right direction. I left brand out as im not sure how important that is. Looking at running 5 plants in a DWC/scrog setup. I already have everything for the DWC so i have not listed it. Thanks in advance This place is awesome.

Tent: 60"x60"x"80
Light: 1000w mh/hps with 6 inch air cooled reflector
Light cooling: 6 Inch 390 CFM Inline w/ controller
Exhaust/filter: 6 Inch 390 CFM Inline w/ controller and 6 inch carbon filter
10+ft of ducting

Hey, figured this is the place to ask a question, seeing how every growing related search ends up on these forums. I'm about to purchase my first tent and just wanted to make sure i'm heading in the right direction. I left brand out as im not sure how important that is. Looking at running 5 plants in a DWC/scrog setup. I already have everything for the DWC so i have not listed it. Thanks in advance This place is awesome.

Tent: 60"x60"x"80
Light: 1000w mh/hps with 6 inch air cooled reflector
Light cooling: 6 Inch 390 CFM Inline w/ controller
Exhaust/filter: 6 Inch 390 CFM Inline w/ controller and 6 inch carbon filter
10+ft of ducting
You have more then enough room enough cfm and cooling for your light. You have more then enough cfm for your filter and everything. Great job picking up all the proper equipment. Usually people screw up on getting the proper six fan with the proper cfm lol.

Back
Top Bottom