New Time Grower Needs Help With Yellow Leaves

NewToTheGrow

Hey guys I need some help please

I have a tent that I just got and have a tiny seedling that I have grown from seed. But I have noticed in the last few days that the bigger leaves are going patchy yellow. I dont want it to die :( Can you guys help me out with some advice. I Have attached some photos to show my set up and maybe you guys can see something that is causing this yellow shit :(

Its quite hard to see the yellow with the lighting but yeah .... Thanks for any advice
20191006_113208_1570315288822_resized.jpg
20191006_113216_1570315287952_resized.jpg
20191006_113246_1570315286452_resized.jpg
IMG-20191001-WA0009_1570315331159.jpeg
IMG-20191001-WA0014_1570315330814.jpeg

What soil is it in?
What nutrients are you feeding it?
Best to take a pic with out light on. It looks like the entire plant is yellow lol
That light looks very far away from plant but I am not familiar with HPS lamps so maybe they need the distance since the bulbs get hot

What soil is it in?
Best to take a pic with out light on. It looks like the entire plant is yellow lol
That light looks very far away from plant but I am not familiar with HPS lamps so maybe they need the distance since the bulbs get hot

Not feeding it any Nutrients at the moment?
Should I?
Yeah keeping the distance as the bulb does get hot.

You have it in an oversized pot. It’s staying too wet. Water less frequently and in minimal amounts ‘till it gets bigger.
Yeah it was in a small little germination thing as you can see in the photo but just moved it to bigger pot....
Ahhhh less water ahy? I have been watering everyday so thanks for the heads up mate!

Yeah it was in a small little germination thing as you can see in the photo but just moved it to bigger pot....
Ahhhh less water ahy? I have been watering everyday so thanks for the heads up mate!

Don’t feed. Don’t water. That tiny seedling has tiny seedling roots and those roots will rot if they are not able to breathe. Roots need oxygen to survive and we achieve this by letting the pot dry and by starting with little pots and uppoting as we go along. It’ll be hard for this little fella, i’d wait until it tells you to water it. Like slight leaning to one side as if the main stalk was not strong enough to keep the plant upright.

Don’t feed. Don’t water. That tiny seedling has tiny seedling roots and those roots will rot if they are not able to breathe. Roots need oxygen to survive and we achieve this by letting the pot dry and by starting with little pots and uppoting as we go along. It’ll be hard for this little fella, i’d wait until it tells you to water it. Like slight leaning to one side as if the main stalk was not strong enough to keep the plant upright.

Shit, my baby! Hope its ok. thanks for advice mate

What soil is it in?
looks like you using way too much power... It does not take much light during the vegging stage. 1500 watts is way too much power!

Ive been told the light ballast is only 600watts and that would take the power out of the 1500watt light???

...Yeah it will fire up a 1000 watt bulb, but the colour/spectrum would likely be off...typically, one would match bulb to ballast...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

Well it survived! I even took clones off it for the next grow. Thanks for all the advice guys. Let’s just hope it’s a female.

Attachments

• BEBDD86B-C568-4FA7-9451-D9B8122D01D6.jpeg
    BEBDD86B-C568-4FA7-9451-D9B8122D01D6.jpeg
    824.7 KB · Views: 100
Back
Top Bottom