New to 420 and want to introduce myself!

I've never partaken in edibles. Hopefully that will change in a few short months. I am going to make brownie bites for my first endeavor.

Shaman I have made another batch this time Blueberry , not sugar free im afraid but cooling them now , check out my new thread with the recipe ...
I'll be checking them out!

Welcome to the forum! I love edibles, but the effect lasts a good 6-8 hours for me, so I must plan carefully. I'd be afraid to eat an entire muffin. I made a batch of cookies not long ago, and an entire cookie will mess me up big time. I usually eat half at a time. A whole muffin... Yikes! Do you mix cannabutter with regular?

Welcome to the forum! I love edibles, but the effect lasts a good 6-8 hours for me, so I must plan carefully. I'd be afraid to eat an entire muffin. I made a batch of cookies not long ago, and an entire cookie will mess me up big time. I usually eat half at a time. A whole muffin... Yikes! Do you mix cannabutter with regular?
I normally fix in the amount of butter required , more Canna butter than normal about 80/20 , I have only a little left now so it will be less when i make my last batch ... thinking of Banana Bread next ... no need for large amounts of butter.

Back
Top Bottom