New to 420 Hey Fellow Growers

CannabisKing1

Hi everybody as you can see Im fairly new to this forum, shit Im new to growing period Im currently in process of putting together my first tent, which is pretty decent. I will definitely upload some pics later as well as a list of my setup and hopefully you guys can help guide me throw my first grow that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Guys PS: If anybody has some seeds lying around or would like to donate or wouldn't mind donating some seeds that would be greatly appreciated (Shipping on me of course) would love to get some practice in before my first official seed purchase online.

Welcome to :420:

This page will contain a ton of information to help you through the process: How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

You can easily find bagseed from friends, or in bags that you purchase. That'll be the best way to practice.
When you're ready, check into the sponsors page: Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE ® There, you can find everything you need for a successful grow. Lights, Tents, Nutrients, Seeds, Vapes, Pipes, etc...

hi everybody im a greenhorn here so pleases be patient with me " alot of my questions mite seem daft to u experienced growers " but we all need start some where ive been giving seeds from a mate who says they came off plants that he left to flower to long would they be ok to use r do i neeed buy better ones

hi everybody im a greenhorn here so pleases be patient with me " alot of my questions mite seem daft to u experienced growers " but we all need start some where ive been giving seeds from a mate who says they came off plants that he left to flower to long would they be ok to use r do i neeed buy better ones

Those are fine to use. In the future it's helpful to make your own topic instead of posting in someone elses topic, it keeps the responses less cluttered and less confusing as the subject matter between these two topics varies. It also prevents people from wondering who someone is replying to.

Back
Top Bottom