New to 420 Magazine forums!

Tpete811

I just wanted to post a thread introducing myself. My name is Tatiana, I'm new around here. I have been browsing these forums for years. I finally decided to make an account and join your ranks. I live in the NYC area and am fighting to see cannabis legalized here, I'm not a grower (though I'd like to be eventually)I'm just your average cannabisseur

I just wanted to post a thread introducing myself. My name is Tatiana, I'm new around here. I have been browsing these forums for years. I finally decided to make an account and join your ranks. I live in the NYC area and am fighting to see cannabis legalized here, I'm not a grower (though I'd like to be eventually)I'm just your average cannabisseur

:welcome: to :420: Tpete. We are glad that you are here. It is good to see another activist. My wife and I are activists also. New Member Start Links is a great place to look around if you haven't already visited that link. What we would like to do is spread to the world the truth about cannabis and hemp. You have to watch out for that growing stuff. It is extremely fun and the art of growing gets into your blood. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom