New to 420

sageanonion

hello to all in 420, im an english but but in erope south, have bean growing 4 years this year, a multude of mistakes, but some good results also, im sort of hooked on sativas but this year trying some 50-50 and also an hawian indica, although i read most plants there are sativas? all outdoor, but last winter i buy 2 placs of LED from holand, quite incredible results but made the mistake on wich seed, used ssh, wrong could not stop them growing, live and learn, i have w/w himalayan gold, and some of my hibred sativas wich i made my own seeds, the origanls came from the usa a friend, all madicenal, have bad artritis abd artosis, more wen cold, last year had a problem for first time a catapiler in the buds, at first looked like botrilis, very high humiderty here, and last wekk i see one of my young girls the head of 1 all closed up, i sprayed with water opening it up and yes a catapiler, and latter in the day found a second 1, but all clean and no damage, like to have a bit of advice on wat to spray with, i have used confidor?? for all my plants in gardens any advice be a help, put some pics in when i finde out how.

Back
Top Bottom