New to Alaska

I'm in Anchorage. $18-$22 per gram in dispensaries. I asked if they sell by the ounce. Yup. $600

The industry is totally geared toward recreational. Unless people suffering from cancers and other diseases grow their own or know someone to grow from them, they're screwed.

Anyone who knows of other canna care givers, I'd love to connect and network with them. I cannot handle all the people desperate for help. Some unwilling to be fed chemicals by doctors, and some already have and are now in worse shape than before.

It's sad.
Haha it's only like 450 here lmao. Or like 100 a gram of shatter I'm still adjusting....

Prices here are crazy where I moved from was a lot cheaper but illegal
Same. Not to mention I had kids I grew up with that had connections, so I had a pretty big reality check :/ at least there are is some decent smoke in the shops now... acdc wasn't cutting it with their "21%" thc maybe 12. Maybe! You gotta grow journal or anything?

Never been in a shop... most my stuff on here has been on a thread call "lmao cloning for dummies"... should check it out...info on all things bud related

With my life and blah blah blah I'd love to do a journal but no time really...I'm hit and miss on here at times...got my stuff growing and always upgrading supplies and equipment

This just one of the buds...blend of cool temps and a berry additive brought out the colors and smell
420-magazine-mobile68877299.jpg

Damn yea I been using hyponex by scotts and is awesome drains good but not too fast...all stores put it up for winter now using black gold from Freddie's and seems ok

Thinking about switching to coco but finding it here is a pain really....but I mix extra perlite in all my soils to help drainage and oxygen flow

Both are good...almost no npk so cuts down on possible nute burn...not many use soil glad I found another soiler on here

Back
Top Bottom