New to Alaska

This just one of the buds...blend of cool temps and a berry additive brought out the colors and smell
420-magazine-mobile68877299.jpg

Damn what did you yield pp

She was stressed the whole grow ...I was upgrading lights and everything while she was growing so I lost some due to that...then I bleached her a lil bit

I had a aphid issue on 1 branch but I washed and rinsed the whole plant then put them in the deep freezer over night and now their drying...looks like all aphids died so I think we are all good

I'm in the interior. Skunk if you make it into fairbanks their hydro shop sells a brick for 14 bucks and filled the huge storage containers... I've used a TON and barley made a dent lol

It's called green thumbs garden center. I mix a lot of perlite with mine but I'd guesstimate 20 to 30 gallons per brick. My sterilite container is still full practically and I've used it for 2 3 gallon hempy buckets, and a few 1 gallon garden pots. Are you using the 5 gallon homie depot type buckets? If you have 6 to 8 of say grab 2 bricks. They also have HUGE bags of pro mix and perlite super coarse grain.

I Chatted it up with the dude that worked there and he offered me 10 percent off every future purchase. Sure it's more expensive than Amazon maybe (probably not without prime) but they offer lots of options and like almost all the Alaskans I know were super nice and extremely helpful

Yeah then those bricks are gonna work great for ya. Just add water and they expand and expand and expand.....

Expands huh...damn don't wanna use too much and expand out the pots...I've never used it before
Oh sorry no. It comes in a compressed dehydrated brick. So you add water and it expands. Then you just rinse well cut with 10 to 30 percent perlite and boom. Just rember there's no nutritional value in coco, none so as soon as there are true leaves start adding a drop or 2 of nutes into your water.

Yea that's why I wanted to use it cause I knew is less likely to get nute burn and bugs don't really like it and I been told it's reusable after harvest

Yea that's why I wanted to use it cause I knew is less likely to get nute burn and bugs don't really like it and I been told it's reusable after harvest
I ended up with coco by mistake - turned out to be a happy accident! The cashier at the grow supply shop said he knew nothing about the products (I said I needed dirt) so I just picked a bag and after I planted all four I looked more closely at the bag.... then went into research mode. I'm super happy because I believe I would have a tenancy to over water but that's not a worry at all with this stuff.

Here's some pistils on one of my beauties, about a month in flower.

420-magazine-mobile1939763676.jpg

Back
Top Bottom