New to Alaska

I got botanicare coco today...I run botanicare nutes now so it's a bonus....I water/feed everyday ....I'm sure I'll be happy with this whole thing and coco is reusable which is awesome

I got botanicare coco today...I run botanicare nutes now so it's a bonus....I water/feed everyday ....I'm sure I'll be happy with this whole thing and coco is reusable which is awesome
Yes. I love im in love with the coco!! Nute burn is still easy in coco for sure. Youll be fine though just always err on the easy side to start. You can always bump it up, if needed.

Feel free to ask away if you have any issues problems concerns comments etc.

Ok so I hate change but I want to improve things so I finally found some coco from botanicare at a local store and this some weird stuff...trying to break this brick up is insane ...am I trying to break it to fine powder or leave it chunky or what...never used it

Ok so I hate change but I want to improve things so I finally found some coco from botanicare at a local store and this some weird stuff...trying to break this brick up is insane ...am I trying to break it to fine powder or leave it chunky or what...never used it
Rember I said it expands. Just add some water to it and boom! Like one of those toys you put in water.and the next week it's 1000% bigger. That's what you got. It will take GALLONS To rehydrate the coco. I guess if you water before you see this post you'll see lol. But ill is right. Coco retains a ton of cal mag so using a good cal mag supplement is a must. Botanicare has a good one

Ok cool....I have all botanicare nutes now...grow...bloom...tea...liquid karma...hydroplex...sweet berry...calmag+....so when I fill the pots to water and soak before transplanting should I fill to the top of the pots or no since it expands?

Ok cool....I have all botanicare nutes now...grow...bloom...tea...liquid karma...hydroplex...sweet berry...calmag+....so when I fill the pots to water and soak before transplanting should I fill to the top of the pots or no since it expands?
I wouldn't. Just put the brick in a container 5 times it's size. Or bathtub. And just let her have all the water she can hold. Basically add water until runoff. Then continue to rinse it until runoff is clear not brown.

If let it expand first and then transplant. Take a big Rubbermaid container and put 5-6 gallons of ph'd water and wait an hour or so
Your fingers are faster than mine illi!

Snows here. Ffs 5 days straight and a blizzard to top it off? Smh

Yea says Big blizzard this weekend...sux my sled is down at the moment
Awww yeah that does suck! I really want one. My uncle in Colorado has an r1 engine in his.... lucky mofo!

Here is the sled I'll be jumping on

420-magazine-mobile1981337162.jpg

It was efi but now carb...skid and suspension from a 2011 m8...fox floats all around....powder hound skis...slp pipe and can...holtzman tempa flo...and dew other things...broke rear suspension bracket so waiting for it to show up so I can go braaaaaaappppppp

Back
Top Bottom