New to Alaska

Here's mine...built it myself...all custom mods
420-magazine-mobile1340181297.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1042287092.jpg

Why else would we grow weed, gotta get high in some form or another!

Aphids. I hit mine with rubbing alcohol and water. 1 to 4. And a drop or 2 of dawn. Just after lights out. But I'm sure you can find a more natural solution. Can you order some lady bugs lol. They LOVE LOVE LOVE to eat those lil shits!

Been going between peroxide and alcohol mixed with water...seems to be doing good....trying to stay on top of it...I just want a descent flower

I got my NEEM at Fred Meyer. I mean I guess that's in town.... surprising what's in the garden section at my local sentry. Must be lots of closet farmers near me

Yea town trips suck..they're an all day thing then you never come home with everything you were supposed to get...just sux

7.5 and when i mix nutes it still drifts up. Then we've got a natural stream. I stopped using it when I got algae but now ive got an enzyme cleaner like z7 it is another possibility.

Yeah mine does too but after an hour it drifts up. I've had it go up and down inconsistently. I calibrate my apera every other week.

Try looking for sum flying skull nuke em. I used it for root aphids as a drench just make sure you ph before adding it. Worked like a fuckin dream man.
I also had spring tales in my my 5.5 gallon container for my big girls. but that was because my medium was so alive with microbial life that I had them but never harmed my plant not one bit. Was using recharge in between feeds without having to ph since it was a neutral.

Back
Top Bottom