New to autos any tips or tricks for the rude ruderalis?

:love: :love:Start with this...

Only tip I have is: You can't control how long it is in veg or flower, its on its only clock. So, you need to respect the different cycle, and don't do anything to shock them. They won't have time to recover. Just my two cents!

I germinate my autos seeds paper towel method. When they sprout, I put them directly into the final pot. No transplanting. In my experience, transplanting shocks the girls for up to 10 days. With Photos, that's groovy in veg, cuz you can keep them in veg as long as you want. But with Autos, they are going to go flower when they want. They don't give no care about you flipping the light schedule.

So, for me, I plant seed directly into the final sized pot, and do not transplant.

I did do quadlining on a grow that turned out well. Check out the quadlining thread. Its for Photos, but I did it with Gorilla Glue autos and they were awesome!

:love: :love:Start with this...
Awesome read my grounded virgin very informative comment! But I wish to find info on LST for autos ? Will LST shock an auto

You can Top, Fim, LST or whatever you choose to do. Only difference is the light schedule since you run your lights 20 - 24 hours per day with auto's from start to finish. I haven't found Auto's to be much faster than photo's so I went back to photo's since in the long run I think it's cheaper on the electric bill. Besides that I feel that photo's are more potent. That's just how I feel about them ... not claiming it's a fact. But a lot of people do agree that photo's are more potent.

Hell yeah brother, in just gunna give it a try and veg my photos well running the autos
Hope you're not doing a Northern Lights Auto then. You will be vegging the photo's a long time if you are. Every time they took 14 - 16 weeks or longer to finish. You can not go by what they say it takes. Add about 2 weeks on to what they say & you'll be a lot closer .

You can Top, Fim, LST or whatever you choose to do. Only difference is the light schedule since you run your lights 20 - 24 hours per day with auto's from start to finish. I haven't found Auto's to be much faster than photo's so I went back to photo's since in the long run I think it's cheaper on the electric bill. Besides that I feel that photo's are more potent. That's just how I feel about them ... not claiming it's a fact. But a lot of people do agree that photo's are more potent.
^^ This^^
Plus with photos... if you have a problem in veg you have time to fix the plant before flower.

I'm starting my first auto grow so I've been cramming for the last month.
Dropping seeds in a few days.
I have some fine mentors though. It helps to ease the nerves.

If you decide to try them I can send some of the really great auto growers your way. A good mentor can make all the difference.

Not a proponent of shocking Autos my fragrant flatulent friend, but I do top, then LST on practically a daily basis. Auto BlueBerry Domina, 09/08/19- 11/26/19

Attachments

• IMG_20190926_214156123 (1).jpg
    IMG_20190926_214156123 (1).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 95
  • DSCN2813.JPG
    DSCN2813.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 112
  • DSCN2937.JPG
    DSCN2937.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 100
  • DSCN3044.JPG
    DSCN3044.JPG
    965.7 KB · Views: 117
  • DSCN3059 (2).JPG
    DSCN3059 (2).JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 113
Autos are just for fun? There coming in to there own. In both potency and yield
for the last cupple years. I do grow both, but with autos I only use a 3 gal. Sp.
my returns have pleasing, this is a auto done in 3 months. Cryistal Aurora from
new guys 420.
CD9A440E-C498-43CA-8614-A89A5A74C6E8.jpeg

U got this covered, if u want. The first few grows are always exciting and most
difficult imo, It’s all about doing things at the right time. and in the right order being patient, and not
overwatering. What type of soil and lights and pot size are u growing in? With autos
once they pop they get right to work, lights on seedlings 24/7 with autos I’ve
grown in 12/12, 18/6, and 20/4 or the best imo and the most costly is 24/7
PH is king 6.5 in soil is the perfect ph. I do let mine range a bit allowing different nutrients to get absorbed by the roots at different times in the grow.
Hope this helps .

U got this covered, if u want. The first few grows are always exciting and most
difficult imo, It’s all about doing things at the right time. and in the right order being patient, and not
overwatering. What type of soil and lights and pot size are u growing in? With autos
once they pop they get right to work, lights on seedlings 24/7 with autos I’ve
grown in 12/12, 18/6, and 20/4 or the best imo and the most costly is 24/7
PH is king 6.5 in soil is the perfect ph. I do let mine range a bit allowing different nutrients to get absorbed by the roots at different times in the grow.
Hope this helps .
I got a flourecent lighy in in 3 gallon pots my light cycle is 19/5 humidity 55 temp 20 degrees Celsius , when do you begin LST and I've been watering at 6.8 ph , do you suggest I keep light on constantly
IMG_20200212_153808.jpg
IMG_20190913_203647.jpg

Nice tent, as long as they popped up, yes 24/7 lights on all the way will get u the
biggest yield, watch temps, and distance to canopy, don’t let the girls get to dry if no one told u they luv cal- mag 5mg. per gallon
each watering even the seedlings. What kind of soil? What kind of fertilizer?

Back
Top Bottom