420 Magazine Background

new to autos

jg106256

Hey there everyone. I am a newb in need of advice. I am using a bcnl bloombox and I am going for a perpetual harvest of autos. I'm using soil also. The bloombox has 3 feet of clearance inside so I need advice on which strains to buy. Also, if anyone has a good soil mix from start to finish I would love to hear it. Also, how do I flush plants that are in a soil mix? Thanks guys.

ColoradoKid

:welcome: jg106256 to :420:. We are glad that you are here. We are spreading the word about cannabis and hemp to the world. https://www.420magazine.com/forums/introduce-yourself/216746-new-member-start-links.html has many good links to get you started on your journey. The Frequently Asked Questions is a good place to look for answers to questions or to ask them. What strain you grow really depends on what your needs are for a crop. Large harvest, sativa dominate, indica dominate, how much you use per month, high CBD, high THC, and the list goes on. I personally am partial to Nirvana's Northern Lights. Fox Farm Happy Frog is a good all around soil. Flushing at the end of a grow is not giving any nutrients (just ph water) to the plants for the last 2 - 4 weeks before harvest. Look around and have fun. :peace:

jg106256

Thanks to everyone for the advice. I will definitely be trying the suggested strains. The only thing I'm confused about is flushing the soil. I've flushed in hydro before and I just used RO water and a final phase solution. If I'm using a super soil then how do I flush that? Thanks again to all.

littlemiss

Last Grow Green Poison From Sweet Seeds Was Short & The Blumatic By Royal Seeds Was Even Shorter, They Have Been Shortest So Far.

littlemiss

The Green Poison Got 45g Wet & The Royal Blumatic Got 30g Wet, So They Didn't Do Best But Happy Enough With That, If You Wanted To See The Green Poison Grow I Have Just Started One Up & 5 Other Auto Strains But There Only Little Babies At the Moment.

littlemiss

They Both Had a Big Thick Dense Main Cola With Smaller Buds Around It, But Like I Said Both Very Short.

jg106256

My problem is height because I am using one of those grow cabs and it's only got 3 feet to the glass inside. I think I will order taller autos and then do some bending and tying down if they get too tall, what do you think?

littlemiss

Top Bottom