new to autos

jg106256

Hey there everyone. I am a newb in need of advice. I am using a bcnl bloombox and I am going for a perpetual harvest of autos. I'm using soil also. The bloombox has 3 feet of clearance inside so I need advice on which strains to buy. Also, if anyone has a good soil mix from start to finish I would love to hear it. Also, how do I flush plants that are in a soil mix? Thanks guys.

:welcome: jg106256 to :420:. We are glad that you are here. We are spreading the word about cannabis and hemp to the world. New Member Start Links has many good links to get you started on your journey. The Frequently Asked Questions is a good place to look for answers to questions or to ask them. What strain you grow really depends on what your needs are for a crop. Large harvest, sativa dominate, indica dominate, how much you use per month, high CBD, high THC, and the list goes on. I personally am partial to Nirvana's Northern Lights. Fox Farm Happy Frog is a good all around soil. Flushing at the end of a grow is not giving any nutrients (just ph water) to the plants for the last 2 - 4 weeks before harvest. Look around and have fun. :peace:

Thanks to everyone for the advice. I will definitely be trying the suggested strains. The only thing I'm confused about is flushing the soil. I've flushed in hydro before and I just used RO water and a final phase solution. If I'm using a super soil then how do I flush that? Thanks again to all.

The Green Poison Got 45g Wet & The Royal Blumatic Got 30g Wet, So They Didn't Do Best But Happy Enough With That, If You Wanted To See The Green Poison Grow I Have Just Started One Up & 5 Other Auto Strains But There Only Little Babies At the Moment.

My problem is height because I am using one of those grow cabs and it's only got 3 feet to the glass inside. I think I will order taller autos and then do some bending and tying down if they get too tall, what do you think?

That Sounds Like a Better Idea, If You Go To This Thread Fastbud2 - Sweet Cheese - First Grow With Autos They Have Trained By Tieing a Sweet Cheese Auto So That Its Grown Sideways & Side Branches Go Up You Should Check It Out, Will Be On The Last Couple Of Pages, The Plant Is Looking Good!

Back
Top Bottom