New to CBD oil

Krol76

I'm going for a Vats lung biopsy in one week to biopsy a 1cm lung nodule in my lung after I completed chemo and radiation last year May.

Cbd is only part of the equation, it's good but so is thc for cancer. I recommend a gram of rsho 1:1 thc cbd oil per day for cancer therapy.
I have to take it in small doses instead of all at once because it really messes with my stomach.

Hi there. I just started on rick simpson oil last night. My question is can i still continue the oil before surgery?

Can you speak openly with your Doctors ? I know before my surgeries they told me to stop taking my medications the day before. I had to tell the Anesthesia Dr the meds as they need to know what they can and can't give you during surgery. I am not sure about any drug interactions with Cannabis, but then I am not even close to a Doctor.

Can you speak openly with your Doctors ? I know before my surgeries they told me to stop taking my medications the day before. I had to tell the Anesthesia Dr the meds as they need to know what they can and can't give you during surgery. I am not sure about any drug interactions with Cannabis, but then I am not even close to a Doctor.

I'm in Asia here and rso is illegal here and with the strict gov rules i wont be asking my surgeon. I guess i'll just stop taking the oil 3 or 4 days before my surgery.

Probably a good idea. Perhaps some others here could help you more. I am in Australia and Cannabis is illegal here too, so I don't talk about it with health professionals. I hope you get well with the RSO, and your surgery has the best possible outcome. Get well soon.

Probably a good idea. Perhaps some others here could help you more. I am in Australia and Cannabis is illegal here too, so I don't talk about it with health professionals. I hope you get well with the RSO, and your surgery has the best possible outcome. Get well soon.

Back
Top Bottom