new to da indo

xjackflashx

Hey there...Im moving from a country enviroment where I had 35 acres and the freedom to grow a lil some some...but now ill be living in the "city" and Im new to the indoor grow scene as far as what kinda lights will work? Can I just use the same soil setup at my outdoor grow? Ect....Im fairly good at outdoor grows so I would think its not that too my different if im not gonna do a hyrdoponic setup...:smokin3:

the intended grow area will be a shed in the back yard that has power to it...its probaly 6' x 6' with the ceiling being 6'5''-7'0''....as far as regimen...i wanna see if i can keep a constant grow..

Ok, this may help. I have a 4m2 grow area which is a tad larger than your shed. I am using a 1000W MH and I have 8 plants in an organic medium. You may want to consider getting an HPS instead of the MH if yield is a major factor. I personally prefer the MH. See my thread on growing White Widow organically indoors if you want an idea of how a no fuss garden looks if you do it right.

Smokin.....I have been looking for your thread on the WW grow....can you send a link to me or just add the link in this post?

Also, from my minimal experience, to have a constant grow you will want a box or seperated grow area inside the shed top use as a Vegging chamber. Keeping the lights in there and anywhere between 18-6 and 24-0. Then simply moving out matured plants into the flowering area will put them into the budding process, and allow more room for the growth to double. Cabinets, tool chests, dressers, filing cabinets, fridges, etc can be used as a vegging chamber at a relatively low cost. CFLs can be used i vegging and are terribly inexpensive in comparison to HIDs. GOOD LUCK! Im a CFL grower myself and I get good results. Nothing near an outdoor grow but and plentiful grow none-the-less.

Good insulation and air circulation are a must, also, with the shed grow. Police helicopters are generally equipped with Lenses and cameras to detect heat and CO2 output. Like a giant Mosquito that can put your ass in prison if it bites. Be safe, as always.

Back
Top Bottom