New to DWC: Just looking for advice & tips

Bushsmasher308

420 Member
So after reading about DWC last summer I decided to set up something simple and test it out on tomatos seeing as growing marijuana here was still illegal in Canada . Trial run went awesome with minimal problems. So I had to try one marijuana seed in the system after all was said and done. For a first time all things went well except for when I would change out the water. I'm just wondering how often or of at all people do full water changes in a DWC system. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

Single DWC buckets I try and do it ,7-10 days max

Pics of the following and it info

So what tub or bucket
Nutes
Pump size
Airstones
Tap or RO water
Any enzyme cleaner like Hydroguard and z7
Bright white roots or brown

If it doesn't like rezz changes yer doing something wrong so ta speak

Oh I do things wrong quite often but thankfully learn from my mistakes. I was using a five gallon bucket with two smaller air pumps and two airstones. For a trial run I went cheap obviously which onkno I will not do when spring time hits and i take advantage of the real light source sunshine. The whole enzyme things I learned about after my first attempt. Facepalm. Nutrients were a Canadian based company Holland's secret ro water. Ph I tried to keep between 5.8 -6 the highest and water temp of 68f.

Back
Top Bottom