New to forum hoping for good advice and to learn more about what I got myself into

1Onelovemisser

My first grow I'm not experienced in this at all. What I know is what I've learned from researching online and using this forum I'm growing 12 plants in a tool shed turned into grow room no grow tent no ventilation no air ducting my plants seem to be doing pretty well there about 30 days old in veg stage on a 18/6 light schedule temp is constantly 75-80 I started lst them last week and there taking it pretty well I have a 1000wt led grow light along with 4 t8 tube lights 2 of witch are led grow lights and the other 2 t8s are just standard t8 tube lights I don't have a humidifier it's coming on the 20th of this month and I will get a monitor for the humidity for now I'm just hanging wet towels and boiling water in big pots my plants are in kind of small pots I will be transplanting to 5gl buckets in the next couple of days I've added no nuts just using my fish tank water from water changes to water them I only use it once a week not sure if that's considered fertilizer but that's why I'm here I clearly need some guidance to improve on a few things so any help would be appreciated looking for advice on maybe moving some stuff around in there to better my plants like the lighting and the placement of my plants when I transplant to 5gl buckets attached are some pics of my "grow room" NO laughing!! I'm pretty proud of what I have going on considering what space I had to work with.... So here it is started them in my closet and moved to shed (it's an indoor shed) but no insulation I did insulate with cardboard and tacked up thick plastic on the walls
IMG_20191215_203513736.jpg
IMG_20191215_203258021.jpg
IMG_20191126_125605914.jpg

Welcome 1Onelovemisser to 420 magazine.
Girls look great , you’ve put a lot of work in there!
Below on my post is a link for new members the helpful one check it out. It will get you started !

Aloha 1One!

:welcome: Lots of great growers here and information here at :420:

I’d say the plants are looking great! You will want to eventually set up ventilation for odor control once those babies start to stink in flower plus bringing in some fresh air is always nice for the plants. Dialing in your setup always takes time and tinkering. Sending positive thoughts and vibes on a bountiful harvest and smooth grow!!
:passitleft:

Welcome 1Onelovemisser to 420 magazine.
Girls look great , you’ve put a lot of work in there!
Below on my post is a link for new members the helpful one check it out. It will get you started !
Thanks for the positivity and I'll def check out the links you sent... This is a learning experience for me and learning new things excites me I love it

Welcome. Great to have you! Your aquarium water is an excellent resource to have.

plants look good. Have you thought of starting a grow journal?

That’s great to hear! In my signature there is a “helpful to new members” link. You should start a grow journal here so we can all join in on the fun

Just click the link below my post that says helpful links to new members. There you will find a link to start a grow journal

Or try this

Journals in progress

Back
Top Bottom