New to Growing - Advice Welcome

Rom3oXD

So my girl and i have decided to Grow one or two plants as a test,and to consume them of course, her and i have done some research but everyone talks like a pro, i am attempting to grow some corn, where im from it is a term used for a dime that breaks down like popcorn when you grind it.. i found some seeds and im attempting to grow two plants that already have stems and leaves coming out they are only about 3 days old.. i have them on my balcony in a pot they look ealthy but they are merely seedlings, ii will transfer when i buy squared pots.. the thing is that i have a closet in my balcony where i smoke and hotbx its enough for two 0 eyar olds to sit inside facing each other lean against te wall chill smoke and a laptop in the middle. .. but its summer and it gets Hot with the door shut i can get blinds for the balcony no sweat and use lights and ventilate the room, but the thing is idk which lights to use, what soil.. how often to water it, i can def ventilate no one will mind because were i live that smell is not an uncommon thing to pick up with your nose..but how often do i ventilate and how? how hot or humid does the room need to be ? it doesn't need to be perfect. i just really want to grow one harvest it and smoke it and enjoy what i grew, so help the new guy out ,im not a pro at anything other than living, so please if you see my improper punctuation do not bother to correct it:), i just really want this two beauties to grow, i would love to learn so i can grow one as a gift :D thanks guys if you guys want i can upload a few pictures of the seedlings :) thanks in advance as i know most will need to take their time out of their lives to educate others on something they do not know much about thanks!:Namaste:

re: New to Growing - Help

Hi Rom
Welcome, you've come to the right spot for help and info growing. Check out the Grow room link at the top and there is a section for "how to grow marijuana" its a very good source of info. Pics would draw more people to your grow journal and are always nice. Also check out some youtube video's, there's tons of videos to watch. A good one for beginners is Jorge Cervantes's video. Just do a search on Youtube of "jorge cervantes grow film" its 1hr 39 mins long but tons of very useful info.
I'm subscribed to your thread and i'll keep my eye on your journal. If you have any questions just ask:)

:rollit:

i have but it is very complex for my simple mind understanding that's why i said like a pro lol im looking at nug of the month and really loving how jon705 displays his ch9 jack but the method he describes he used is complex for me to understand just like the , "how to grow" i live in texas and its so hot own here..

subscribed. florescent lights can be used for vegetative growth, I would recommend a digital dimable electronic ballast with a Metal Halide for vegetative growth and a High Pressure Sodium light bulb for flowering, i recommend a cooltube or air cooled light fixture. you will need an inline fan to cool your grow area and a fan for air circulation. i would use peat moss, perlite and vermiculite for your soiless medium. lift your pots up and get a feel for them when they are light and watered, water when the pots are light again. I use General Hydroponics Flora series 3 part nutrients that can be mixed for all stages of vegetative growth and flowering. have a look at my grow journal in my signature it is a 400 watt Metal Halide for vegetative growth and a High Pressure Sodium light for flowering. here is everything you should need to know to post full size photographs in your journal.

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom