New to growing does this look like a nice start

greendad

image10443.jpg
image10442.jpg

:welcome: greendad :high-five: you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me),

laugh while sharing & learning from my 420 friends. Your girl looks happy, it is a girl right? try this :passitleft:

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant & hopefully,

share something with us, or share a comment. You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or

participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some

unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

don't know if it male or female waiting test run. I did have the CFL light 3in away from the plant but looked like growth slowed so I moved them back but added more and does any body recommend how to use CFL I have 5 warm light and two day light bulb

don't know if it male or female waiting test run. I did have the CFL light 3in away from the plant but looked like growth slowed so I moved them back but added more and does any body recommend how to use CFL I have 5 warm light and two day light bulb

it may have looked like growth has slowed but with them futher away they will stretch and just be tall and lanky. you don't want that. make her fat by putting that light back as close as you can without burning it. CFL lights have to be very close to do any good since there light while bright doesn't have the lumens to be far away. now get them back closer and let's grow some bud. :peace:

I understand and read about cfl but just checked the plant a I have 4 more little leaves coming in I did move on light fixture on top will post pic later thnks for the advice

greendad, :welcome: to :420:. We are glad that you are here. What strain are you growing? Your plant is looking good. I use cfls at times. I usually stick with around 6500K (cool white) for the vegetative stage. Then switch to around 2700K (warm white) for bloom. New Member Start Links will have some links to help you. Look around and if you have questions then the Frequently Asked Questions is a good place to look for answers or to ask questions. :peace:

hey, yes you should have your CFL's around "blue" light at vegetative stage BUT there is good to be some "red" "sun" lights too so your plants get all type of light all the time, it helps your plant grow even better and stronger, keep mind that your CFL's wont heat up much so keep them close at your plants, it helps you control your plants height much, I been noticed my friends plants always way more longer than mine even they grow whit HPS lights, don't be afraid to move em even closer, at my option I always try keep light at top of the plants and reflect it on floor. hope this helps anything • :)

problem? where? haha, i think your plant is going fine! all the new leaves coming out, looking good. i recomend not to give any nutrients to plants when they are at week 1-2 at veg stage, only water... do you spray your plants leaves whit water? i do it every morning and i can tell they like it ;)

I have not sprayed them with water yet but i will start soon doing it and i have a 6 month feed soil do i still need to add nutes

Back
Top Bottom