New to Growing! Lighting questions...

sportsman9987

Alright well heres my deal:

I am interested in starting to grow for my own personal use, so most likely 1 or 2 plants at a time.

I have a closet probably like 6 x 6 x 6 or around that, point is its okay size for growing 1-2 plants. I have the cannabis grow bible, which is like 350 pgs of great info on cannabis and how to grow it. my problem is i dont understand this lighting info at ALL.

So i know that its best to use like HID/HPS/MH lights with a ballast? and like reflectors and all that good stuff. question is, what is all this stuff do lol? and does anyone know a website i could buy the whole kit with like 250w or 400w for less then 150-200$??

ORRRR would i be able to JUST use a fluroescent light in the closet for growing and harvesting the plant? Any clarification or advice would be GREEEEATTTTLLY appreciated.

at HTGsupply dotcom, you can get a 400w hps with bulb, ballast, and reflector for $120 (+s/h).
T5 flouro tubes work great for vegging.

You could go from seed to harvest with CFLs...Your gonna need penty of them though. I would just go with an HID (HPS, MH...). HIDs put out way more lumens than Floros and CFLs....The more lumens the better.

Check out our sponsers!
420 Magazine - Sponsors
Mainly this one...
Welcome to Cheap Grow Lights!

Back
Top Bottom