New to growing

I haven't tested the life span, but I've got jars well over a year that still smoke good. Store it in cool dark place (after fully cured). I believe that cooking it down into a concentrate will shorten the shelf-life, but oh it's worth it if you find what works best for you. Store oils in the refrigerator. I just try to rotate the jars and do something with the oldest ones. But I won't hold back if that new bud knocks my socks off...:p
:passitleft:

So how long are buds good for after they are cured?
I have a cellar that holds 67 degrees year round , got lucky came with the place! As of last Thursday we have 168 jars with 11 different strains , tested the white queen that same day . August it was 5 years old and still retains its flavor with these packs!

Oh and I like to share my extra with close friends. But I never disclose where it came from. I like the look on their face when I won't accept their money...:laugh:
We have plenty friends that make sure we show up every Thursday and Saturday nights. Roll 18 of one brand then 2 of the OG Kush in case the drunks start fighting, saved by the og knock out!

Girl #2
20181205_073220.jpg

I’m still smoking buds from 2 years ago. I don’t think they’ve changed from 4 months of curing. Every once in a while I air out the jars. I’m not sure if that makes any difference after a year or so, but I like the aroma.
Quit opening it.. you'll destroy the terpeins in it and youll lose that smell each time u open the jar then your buds will smell like nothing but a maple tree leaf lol.. but serious if there cure in u keep opening youll lose that great smell

I'm here was locked out for some reason.
Glad your back!! Get them girls some 12/12 lighting and lets get some buds going now.. next time you water check the run off in let us know what it is

Back
Top Bottom