New to growing

Bigcontop

420 Member
Trying organic growing have electric sky es 300 light 2x4 grow tent 6 inch filter and fan[to big] just popped some bag seeds 31 days old ffof soil started in solo cups just transplanted in to one gallon pots
Ro water 6.8 ph using urb and seaweed extract foliage spray

Attachments

• 20190129_162003.jpg
    20190129_162003.jpg
    553.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20190129_183013_774.jpg
    IMG_20190129_183013_774.jpg
    914.8 KB · Views: 50
Trying organic growing have electric sky es 300 light 2x4 grow tent 6 inch filter and fan[to big] just popped some bag seeds 31 days old ffof soil started in solo cups just transplanted in to one gallon pots
Ro water 6.8 ph using urb and seaweed extract foliage spray
Man 31 days...have you been feeding it the whole time? With babies, I never feed until those little round leaves (cotyledons) are turning yellow....and BTW :welcome: and :goodluck:

No just once. the rest was just the ro water and seaweed extract
With organics you really have to keep after that PH level...it needs to be PHed at 6.3 so it has a chance to run through the levels of nutrient uptake, and as I said before, babies need nothing for at least the first 3 or so weeks, I still haven't fed my 25 day old White Widows in 1.5gal pots...just tap water PHed @ 6.3......NOTE: The 1 in the middle is a rescue and not part of my journal, but is also a WW reg bean...
005.jpg

Straighten out yer pH, get some calmag, and manage yer watering, looks over or under watered

If u just upped it to a bigger pot probably don't need any nutes, I never added nutes in my FFOF grows for 4-5 weeks and a week or so after up potting

How far away is yer light

Think it could be just bad genetics they where just some junk seeds a friend had nothing special just didnt want to was money on good seeds and fyck them up on my first attempt

Do you Think they are worth saving and how?
These plants can come back from some bad situations,so don't give up on them just yet.
Here are a couple of pics from a similar experience I had back in 2014:
Here is how they started out:
D_4_20_14.jpg

Here they are a month and a half later: (**edit**2 months later)

UPDATE.jpg

And here they are shortly before harvest:
keeper2.jpg

So,never give up,they'll surprise you!

You can check out my old thread here:Almost Gave up on these, but

Looking good!
They're just a little bit pale,may need a smidge of nitrogen,but other than that,they seem to have perked up just fine!

Too early to tell.

Back
Top Bottom