New to growing

Hashy50

20210125_110153.jpg

My 1st grow using hydroponics this is only 2 and a half weeks old got the seed from a mate dont know what kind but just tried it for practise
Welcome friend. Cute girl you have there. :welcome:

Thanks could use all the help I could get
I know little about growing straight hydro as im in coco but ill follow along and help if I can. :thumb:

Welcome @Hashy50 to :420:

I grow hydroponically, there is quite a large amount of learning resources on here to help! Also, while I'm not a pro, feel free to type the @ in front of my name and it'll tag me to the message. I'll help best I can or see if we can find the info or somebody to help. I'm not a pro, on my 3rd grow as it is, but always willing to help where I can!

Your gonna want to start a grow journal for members to follow along and help where possible!
:Namaste:

Welcome @Hashy50 to :420:

I grow hydroponically, there is quite a large amount of learning resources on here to help! Also, while I'm not a pro, feel free to type the @ in front of my name and it'll tag me to the message. I'll help best I can or see if we can find the info or somebody to help. I'm not a pro, on my 3rd grow as it is, but always willing to help where I can!

Your gonna want to start a grow journal for members to follow along and help where possible!
:Namaste:
Aww thanks alot! Greatly appreciated

Aww thanks alot! Greatly appreciated
You'll learn quickly, that's what this community is all about :green_heart:

Don't be shy or a stranger! I've got a low attention span, so I actually appreciate the tags :rofl:

Welcome @Hashy50 , I also play in a water garden.

I have been doing it a few years now and enjoy the rapid development.

So tell me about your setup( light, tent size) and nutrients you are using.

The more you tell me or show me will make this a lot easier.

One of the hardest thing you will have to learn is patients.

Do not make any rapid adjustments and then try to correct it.

I grow one plant at a time and fill a 4x4 tent.

I'll be around.

Tok..

Welcome @Hashy50 , I also play in a water garden.

I have been doing it a few years now and enjoy the rapid development.

So tell me about your setup( light, tent size) and nutrients you are using.

The more you tell me or show me will make this a lot easier.

One of the hardest thing you will have to learn is patients.

Do not make any rapid adjustments and then try to correct it.

I grow one plant at a time and fill a 4x4 tent.

I'll be around.

Tok..

I have to laugh because I have 8 Sativa's big ones in my 4x4 grow tent. I always pack em' in when I started but am now spacing and getting better yields.

Agreed that the most challenging part of being a good grower is patience. Waiting for the seeds to come for months and then wanting to care for your ladies. The problem is we care too much, overwater, over feed, over everything. Get into a rhythm based on your climate and wet/dry cycle your plants, trim sparingly not often. If you LST, quadline or SOG make your changes slowly. These plants are very robust once they sprout but things can go south in a hurry if you are not attentive!

I'd LOVE, love, love to see a 4x4 tent full of one plant! pics?

Back
Top Bottom