New to Hydroponics

Thank you both for your replies. I'm familiar with germinating, i was just unsure about after that because i always just stick em in dirt. Thanks for clarifying for me
Cannabis roots like to breath, you need to let your pots get almost all the way dry, but since youre wanting to go hydro you need decent oxygenation of which ever resivoir you decide to go with, you will need a ph meter and a ppm meter, obviously hydro nutes a well known affordable brand is general hydroponics, ph up and down sometimes you only need one or the other but it's nice to have it and not need it rather than need it and not have it. Calmag is a must have if your nutrients dont have magnesium or calcium supplemented and if you go with general hydro it isnt. Another useful tool is a resivoir thermometer. Some hydro growers swear by Mycorrhizae which comes in products like great white I personally havent used it in my hydro so I cant attest to it. Best of luck.

I've been doing hydroponics for 3-4 months... bought a grow cabinet that came with everything. Mainly wanted this grow cabinet because it filters the smell so as to not totally make the house smell for kids that visit. Enjoying it alot! However it is something you have to constantly be on top of... I'm flushing now so will be harvesting next weekend. If you've got the means check out Super Closet they sale about everything... though I'm sure you could do on your own much cheaper. Good luck and Grow On.

Back
Top Bottom