New to seedbanks - Recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

go green

Hey guys, new to seedbanks, as in never ordered before. I have already been recommended to snag Satori, it seems like a sweet strain, and will definitely be getting that one.

My goal is the soaring cerebral highs, with an indoor situation. The grow method could be anything. The medium is soil mix of my own.

I need easier to grow, nutrient easy, like the Satori.

Any other suggestions guys? I also want to know what I could cross with my satori to make something special as well.

Ideas?

Thanks guys! Sorry, I have never purchased seeds, and if I am going to, I plan on doing it once. So all the strains the better. Also, any advice on how much to order at a time...I don't want to go overkill either.

Thanks everybody! Peace and Love!

:thanks:

-Go Green-

Re: New to seedbanks. Recomendations?

Single Seed Centre has worked for me. You can get more variety of your choice from Single seed since they sell single seeds.

I'd rec anything Subcool has to offer. Good American breeder!

I'm sorry guys, I was leaning more towards strains vs. the places to buy the seeds. lol my bad! So what I am looking for is some easy to grow varieties, low nutrient uptake types, medium to low height. I prefer Sativa-Cerebral type highs.

Any other strain suggestions? Thanks Frosty, and Steemer, for your advice on the banks.

Much love

-Go

Dope-seeds.com carries most strains at reasonable prices (usually cheaper than the source of the seeds) and they ship quickly and adequately stealthy. 2 orders received so far. 7-10 days til arrival. Shipped fine.

Dope-Seeds.com seems to be out of Satori and their price is the same as attitude, so though I am extremely satisfied with Dope-Seeds - ya gotta go with who has them in stock.

You might want to look at the list of Auto-Flowers they have at Dope-Seeds. Might find something perfect for your situation. though you can't clone them you can make some seeds like I did.

I ordered from Attitude Seedbank very recently and their stealth and discrete IT WAS NOT, the only thing I got was an empty envelope with a letter from US customs and a pathetic sorry from attitude seedbank.

Ok, so about the strains... first off you have all hazes, pure or almost pure sativas. Mr. Nice carries famous Neville's Haze and Mango Haze. Then you have Ace Seeds, great Spanish breeders with whom I'm gonna go NeXT season. They carry very strong Bangi Haze (Congolese Black x Nepalese Sativa), Malawi Gold (landrace sativa), Nepalese Jam (Jamaican Mountain '85 x Nepalese Sativa) + amazing Orient Express (60% sativa). If you want to go old school, there's always Dutch Passion with Power Plant (mostly Durban Poison) and Mekong High. You can also choose few strains from vast skunk family (Skunk#1, The Pure, Shiva Skunk, Thai Lemon Skunk, Skunk Haze) and if they haven't been crossed back to Afghani, you'll get 60-70% sativa genetics. In the end you also have Headband or Trainwreck. Hope that helps you, buddy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom