New to the forum and have a few questions

Epsilon33

420 Member
Hello all,
I am new to the forum as I found it through a recommendation from the seed supplier that I purchased from. I am going to attempt an outdoor grow this year with White Widow Autos and Green Crack Fems both from Crop King Seeds. I have a location (actually several locations but all on one large piece of property) but I have never grown autos before and am curious as to the best grow medium ( will be growing in grow pots for portability) and nutes (or possibly using a super soil concentrate). I’m still exploring the forum but any suggestions on finding any info or the best place to post my questions as I’m sure to have more.

Thanks for any help and it’s a pleasure to be here.

:welcome: @Epsilon33 :passitleft:

I use Fox Farms soil and their trio nutrient line for everything:thumb:

And here ya go...

Hello all,
I am new to the forum as I found it through a recommendation from the seed supplier that I purchased from. I am going to attempt an outdoor grow this year with White Widow Autos and Green Crack Fems both from Crop King Seeds. I have a location (actually several locations but all on one large piece of property) but I have never grown autos before and am curious as to the best grow medium ( will be growing in grow pots for portability) and nutes (or possibly using a super soil concentrate). I’m still exploring the forum but any suggestions on finding any info or the best place to post my questions as I’m sure to have more.

Thanks for any help and it’s a pleasure to be here.
Welcome to 420 my friend. :welcome: If you go to journals in progress and start a journal we can all follow along and help if needed. Don't forget to check out our sponsors for a deal on all your equipment needs.

Back
Top Bottom