New to the forum

brijon420

Hello to all of you that reads this I am here to introduce myself and maybe get help throughout my adventures in aeroponicts. Just started and new to the whole thing. I got a great garden setup in my closet and have a 6 plant setup and a 600w and a full spectrum 14w with red, blue, and white. I am 28 yrs old and have a family of two daughters and a wife for 7 yrs. I joined on here to get questions that I have to get answers. Maybe this is the best place I have read many differant posts and have learned many things already, so I live in a state that it is not quite legal yet. I use it to help with nausea I am on the methadone program and have been clean 2 yrs now and this helps with nausea and gives an appetite. Well thats a little about me and will to help anyone so give me a email or chat and we can talk.

Hi, and :welcome: to :420: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

You could clip them, but the plant will naturally shed them once she's done getting what she wants from them, and the leaves are totally dead. If they are the only leaves, then I'd say no, leave them, but if she's got nice green ones above (I'm assuming the yellows are low on the stem), then it probably wouldn't hurt to take them off.

I think I'm going to hold off till it gets a little bigger just started calimagic today to see if it will help with the yellow spots

I think I'm going to hold off till it gets a little bigger just started calimagic today to see if it will help with the yellow spots

:welcome: brijon420! You have found the absolute best site on the web for knowledge of cannabis.. growing, legalization, mmj... if it's cannabis related, this is the place! You may find some of the links below in my signature useful. I like your idea to hold off..... One early lesson I learned from this site is that when we kill our plants, most often it's because we over-do something! Over water, over feed.. over this and that... rarely do we "under-do" anything. Hope this helps and always feel free to post your questions. I also recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find your grow and offer help. And the search feature is also very good. Good Luck.
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom